AMBROSIA | AN ORIGINAL FANTASY RP

8written posts
kittenearned bits
offlinecurrently
kitten
kitten Avatar
Hi! Kitty here, gauging interest on the grand revival of a old fantasy site I ran way back when. There were gods, magic and lot of mayhem lead by NPC admin accounts. I have some new ideas to implement and I would love some new minds to collaborate with me to realize these ideas (and make them more cohesive and better implemented).

Basically it was a greek mythos inspired role play set on a mystery island that appeared from the depths of the ocean. A mystical pull guided many to make this place their home, and soon they found their lives becoming much more than they were before!

Anyways. As you can likely tell, I’m inept at coding so I would love to get some staff who know how to code (and other staff members in general)! Feel free to message me on discord if you’re interested. I’m cosmickitty#0315 there.  
last edit on Jun 29, 2021 22:12:52 GMT by kitten
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
Mrm... any more details? How free is character creation? Are characters limited only to certain species and abilities? Could backstories add lore and history to the site? Could players add lore and history to the site?

I'm usually open to most fantasy concepts but specially if I could run my character ideas in them, which tend to be blocked or limited by the setting's strictures...
8written posts
kittenearned bits
offlinecurrently
kitten
kitten Avatar
Character creation is pretty free. Character species, race, ect is open to whatever, so long as its nothing is over powered. I do ask that people at least start humanoid and can evolve from there. The only limit on race/species is no one can start as a “god like entity”. That’s an earned status through site events. The site is heavily drive by the players so how the site develops is influenced by you, and other members. 
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
gmot Avatar
the golden age of rp

scylla Avatar
eyes emoji because i was there during v. 2

remember when i asked u for the link a couple weeks ago to get emanuella off of there for a discord RP lawl good times fam
8written posts
kittenearned bits
offlinecurrently
kitten
kitten Avatar
You all make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside!!

Also if anyone is interested in staffing. Staff are allotted one npc character, a god ofc, that they can do with as they please. A big part of the site is that the gods mess around with mortals and can interact with them or invade threads. So yeah. Please let me know if anyone is interested in joining the staff team! 
last edit on Jul 1, 2021 18:21:59 GMT by kitten