pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Doltenโ™ฆearned bits
offlinecurrently
Doltenโ™ฆ
Doltenโ™ฆ Avatar
It's your BOi = P

Arcana Staff Search
Hi my name is Skype and I'm looking for like-minded staff members who are looking to start a role-playing site that is fantasy oriented and is an open world with many possibilities of events that could take place. If you are interested than you can contact me on here with your discord and I will contact you, but the fastest way to contact me is through my discord which is Skype#0209. Just make sure you state where you are coming from along with the reason.

Anyways, the sites name is Arcana ( a sandbox fantasy role-play )
Setting / Plot

A little bit more information about the plot and setting is that , the characters start the role-play in a world after a cataclysmic event. The event happened without the greatest minds of the age knowing ,making it an anomaly that is unmeasurable about the amount of damage done. No one really had time to prep and because of this the world is shattered and its humanity is gone.

Whats needed from Staff

What I really need from other staff members is a collective group of minds, who want to input ideas so we can build the site it's simple stuff that's needed we will come up with ideas about what to do.

I will leave the discord link below, it's also a good way to join up quick

discord.gg/mgugwFQ | Arcana Discord

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep threads in key areas current, so everyone knows all of them are active, threads that don't get posts for 2 weeks will be archived. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you'd like it reopened for any reason please contact a staff member!