site search

pronounsthey/them
6written posts
harjaearned bits
offlinecurrently
harja
harja Avatar
secrecy flows through you, a different kind of blood.
i enjoy pretty much any genre/settings, including fandom ones! if you're open to people with limited knowledge of the series i'm willing to join a fandom site i don't know too.

- no panfandom
- animanga/art fcs only
- i don't like roleplaying combat, so if it's in your site it needs to be optional or quickfire (includes stuff like battles for catching pokemon)
- no section for abilities/powers/etc in the application, or it's optional (i really don't care about using powers and having my character be strong/OP so if you're willing to make an exception for me that works too)

also this is more vague but i'd really appreciate a site where people are willing to talk to/roleplay with new players! please be nice to me 🙏🙏🙏
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Hi, :)

I'm not 100% sure if we'll be totally up your alley because of the app thing (not sure if that's a make-it-or-break-it for you). But we do have characters with abilities (i.e. magic) and characters without (i.e. the equivalent of a muggle). If you're not interested in the magic aspect, you can play an ordinary character and still have an impact on the site's plot (if that's of interest to you, but if not then that's optional and you can do your own thing provided it fits with our lore).

However, even Ordinaries have an "abilities" section of sorts that they need to fill out. Instead of magic, you just jot down their trade. It doesn't need to be anything significant. For example, you could say: "Henry is a "Disaster" (Tier 1) butler. As he's new to his trade, he struggles with many aspects such as cleaning thoroughly, but he makes an excellent cup of tea!" And that would basically be all you need to do. In this example, his mini profile would say "tea making" as his strength, and "cleaning" as his weakness. As he levels up in skill, you can change his hard skill-based weaknesses and give him new ones to balance out his strengths. That being said, non-canon characters can start up to Tier III (or Journeyman), but they'll need 3 hard skills as their strengths and 3 hard skills as their weaknesses. Personality traits like "shy" or addictions like "alcohol" don't count towards weaknesses.

Other than that, people are very inviting at Kismet Divided. :3 We also do community activities together, like watching anime or movies together, or playing games.

If you're interested, feel free to check us out by clicking on my signature's banner. ^ ^ I wish you luck in your site search.
pronounsD A R K
257written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Hello! Me and my best friend just revamped an old site from years ago. We've got new members/old members, and a really really warm community.

It's a boarding school academy, no superpowers, but there is the option to make a teacher or even a citizen if you like for victoria city. We've even got an event about to start soon. \o/

It'd be wonderful if you joined, but it it's not your cup a tea that's fine too! Just let me know if you do join, I'll happy steal your first thread. I wish you luck in finding a sight you love! ♥

last edit on Sept 14, 2021 0:06:38 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,112written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Hi! I'm not entirely sure that it's a good fit, but we are pretty open with a lot of things! Here's an Ad! Below the ad, some more content!

Remnants of Fate

An Original Animanga Powers RP

Nearly 11 years ago, the world changed forever. Individuals with magical abilities who’d existed in secrecy up till then were forced into the light by a magical explosion that decimated London. SPEAR was created by the UN to regulate these individuals, but tensions grew by the day as numerous people rejected their prerogatives. The Remnants are determined to return the world to what it once was. Meanwhile, numerous agencies are turning to science and magic to manufacture Totsuzen and Projects. One such group even got ahold of an ethereal, who has since taken over the facility he was imprisoned in and reigned in numerous followers. Where do you fit in this dynamic world? It’s up to you!

[googlefont=Acme][googlefont=Sedgwick Ave Display][googlefont=Philosopher]

We are not only about powers though! We've got Humans! Well. We've got like one human, more would be appreciated. Ya like powers, we got those too! Ya like drama? We got a ton of that. Ya bad at combat? No worries fam, we are too. I mean it happens, but it's lazy it's fine. Ya like some romance? Have ya met a murderbot? Uhh... Please just drop by we'll answer questions. I'm bad at these site search responses tbh. thanks! Can't wait to see ya!

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!