what up im jared im nineteen and i never learned how to read

aliasnine
pronounsthey/he
8written posts
nintheavenearned bits
offlinecurrently
nintheaven
nintheaven Avatar
So I guess I'll go home into the arms of the girl that I love, the only love I haven't screwed up
hello there! is it too late to introduce myself? i've been lurking around for... a few months now i think? but i haven't interacted with anyone yet and i literally just noticed that there's an introduction board lol. so far i've just been vibing... looking at everyone's super cool coding skills, etc.

my name is not actually jared, obviously, i just like this vine a lot. you can call me tonight ange! i'm 21, but i always feel like i'm a 17 years old in the body of an 80 years old. i live in france (unfortunately) and english is not my first language so i might say weird things sometimes, apologies in advance. i'm also very forgetful (thank you adhd /s) so if you send me a message and i never reply... well, it was most likely not on purpose.

my interests are video games (rpg, strategy games, mobages, visual novels, anything lol), anime/manga (shonen mostly but i do watch/read other stuff sometimes), criminal law (i blame tv shows abt lawyers for that), making playlists, and of course writing. i also really like reading books but due to my brain not working correctly (hello mental illness) i don't read much these days. perhaps the fact that i'm basically playing games 24/7 doesn't help, but oh well.

i started roleplay about ten years ago with warrior cats rp, before moving on to animanga sites when i was around 13-14. i've mostly been on french rp sites though, so we probably haven't met before. i've tried a few english ones too but my writing is... kinda lacking in english, sadly, and it's a bit too much effort for now. maybe i'll try again, though, if i ever get the motivation. and the confidence lol.

i code a little but just simple things and my codes are always kinda wonky so i usually don't share them... one day, maybe.

and that's all i can think of. nice to meet y'all!
last edit on Apr 2, 2023 17:24:32 GMT by nintheaven
pronounsD A R K
258written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Hi Jared, or Summers or Milo. xD It's wonderful to meet you. I saw your big post and got hooked on reading. I love introductions just never usually have time to reply to them!

First off, love your picture on the side, the art style is very *chef* kiss. I've stalked french sites before, I translate their posts and read them over. Wish I could write/speak the language, you guys have some mad graphic skills like 99% of people have their character's avatars all dolled up. It's always so cool to stalk. It's like an other world to me. It's crazy how languages can change so many things, even our affiliations are different sizes. Okay totally rambling here.

Wonderful to meet you. I'd love to know exactly what types of games and visual novels you are into. And crime shows too.

Don't worry about your english, english is my only language and yet my writing can still be wonky as heck. I'm sure yours is exceptional. Thanks again for taking the time to say hi in here. It was cool learning about you.

Oh, I'm Adira. xD I've been rping since I was... I really have no idea. I didn't start on forums though, technically, I started on paper at school. xD And then to messenger and finally forums.
last edit on Nov 29, 2021 20:05:20 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
aliasnine
pronounsthey/he
8written posts
nintheavenearned bits
offlinecurrently
nintheaven
nintheaven Avatar
So I guess I'll go home into the arms of the girl that I love, the only love I haven't screwed up
hey , nice to meet you too! <3

the pic is a fanart of mikoto kayano from milgram aka my little meow meow. and wow?? i never knew people did that omg that's so cool. french isn't the simplest language, but i'm sure with a little effort you could learn it if you'd like c: it's true that we tend to add text and stuff to our chara's graphics, although personally i prefer simpler stuff lolol. and yeah as someone who's been on both french and english sites, it's very different.

if you wanna talk more (about games and other things!) feel free to send me a pm, it'll be easier than having a whole conversation on here lol. you can also add me on discord if you want (summer blues#4461)!