pronounsshe/her
1written post
trisarahtopsearned bits
offlinecurrently
trisarahtops
trisarahtops Avatar
R U McFreaking kidding me?!
hihiiiii!~
I'm looking for something a bit specific but also not (I'm very helpful lol). I've been writing for a very long time but always in a specific genre (supernatural/magic & RL FCs) so everything animated is 100% foreign to me. That being said, I have a mighty need to fuss about with some headcanon stuff and have yet to find genre specific site that's still active. So onto the important things!

• I'm looking to play Lumine from Genshin Impact: I'm open to playing her as the traveler or as the Abyss Order twin (if there's already an Aether playing as the traveler). I'm a shameless shipper but I'm really looking to scratch the family/found family itch with this & would love and live for some angsty family/twin reunion stuff -gross sobbing- 

• would prefer if there's some modern aspects: the idea I have is modern-based - coffee shop employee by day, bothered into adventure by annoying friends/fam who hang around by night, to be exact~

• would also love if other Genshin chars were boppin' about, but not a must! 

• laid-back inclusive community & flexible writing/AC: I'm usually 1-3 days on replies but I do run my own site which'll come first; ideally I'd love to write 2-3 tags a week! Typical tag length is 400-1.5k - I know, that's vast lol, but idc about matching. I write bc I love it, not for #s lol - only noted bc some are adverse to longer tags~

• as mentioned, I'm new to this whole -general frantic hand gestures- thing&stuff so I'm open to everything & anything that might fit! (ps. prefer jcink, but kick me all the things to look at~)
pronounshe/him
734written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
so I checked our canon list. I don't know much about genshin impact, lo siento, but I believe Lumine is open on Lovelorn and we have a bunch of Genshin characters popping around. I think our Aether is the traveler? I don't know what that means but that's basically the extent of my knowledge.

I don't play a Genshin, so I don't know what everyone's position on everything is. But I've found this community pretty welcoming to my Aerith, so I hope you can find a good thread partner too ^^.

last edit on Dec 12, 2021 15:35:26 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,245written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
illidan main Avatar
so I checked our canon list. I don't know much about genshin impact, lo siento, but I believe Lumine is open on Lovelorn and we have a bunch of Genshin characters popping around. I think our Aether is the traveler? I don't know what that means but that's basically the extent of my knowledge.

I don't play a Genshin, so I don't know what everyone's position on everything is. But I've found this community pretty welcoming to my Aerith, so I hope you can find a good thread partner too ^^.

hi there ! i'm actually the owner of lovelorn, so uh. i can defs give a bit more context than jungler did!

lovelorn is a semi-private fantasy animated panfandom with a soulmate concept and optional regional story arcs to expand out our locations and engage in some mild site developments. the soulmate concept is pretty flexible, allowing for poly relationships, non-romantic soulmates, rejecting the system entirely, or just feasibly ignoring it if you'd prefer. and as a semi-private site (mostly because we're run by two staffers who both have full-time jobs and not enough time / energy to deal with extensive advertising or regularly dealing with problem members), we're able to take the best of both worlds in terms of things like a super relaxed application process and allowing in some more niche concepts you might not see elsewhere (like if someone wanted to do a human version of dvalin, sure, we'd allow it if it was done well).

lumine is indeed currently available, and she'd actually be pretty decently in-demand, both in a generalized thing (since we have a good many genshins currently in play) and specifically (since we have an abyss prince aether around + as our dainsleif player, i know i am particularly enthusiastic about the idea of "are you sleeping with my brother, dainsleif" threads).

we're not a personified / spirits site (sadly, i don't think there's one in animanga at the moment, which as someone who enjoyed the genre when i was in it, is honestly kind of a shame since it'd definitely be a cool thing to explore, but i digress), but of the two locations currently available, one is a slightly futuristic city and the other a more fantasy-esque setting, so you'd definitely be able to pull off her living in the modern area (or joining up with the knights of favonius knights of vitrei as an adventurer).

the big thing we might be a swing and a miss on is that, well, we're a smaller site with more laidback activity, so whether or not you're getting speedy replies largely depends on who exactly you're threading with (that was why i actually hesitated to shove us in at you, because i wasn't sure if that was going to be a dealbreaker for you). we do have an area on profiles for people to put down the typical speed they try to turn posts around in, so you're not going in entirely blind, but y'know, it is a thing i'll be honest about rather than pretend it doesn't exist (since i know from my own site-searching that i always appreciated when a site was more honest about where they fell short in regards to that).

even if you decide we're ultimately not what you're looking for, i definitely wish you luck in finding a place for her - as someone who's been struggling myself off and on with finding a good panfandom home, i know it's a pain-and-a-half to find more popular canons open, and i hope you can find a place that fits well for you!
last edit on Dec 12, 2021 19:23:12 GMT by Kuroya
210written posts
Khaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Khae
Khae Avatar
Hi ! So I saw this and the site I help run is called Remnants of Fate and it takes place in Tokyo, Japan in a modernized setting that does include magic among other things.

The Genshin character you want to use as a face claim is free and we do have other Genshin character face claims that are running about as well! One of them is actually the owner of a coffeehouse which I found a little funny from your mention of that. In addition to this, we have no limit on how many characters you wish to make and we are always happy about answering questions and helping come up with ideas for things.

Following up with the character, we are also rewarding extra points for female characters being made as the site is currently a little overrun by male characters. These points can be put to use to level up and buy abilities, buy a sub-board for a business or your character's home, and more!

There are different groups that your character can join and different 'species' as well, however they're all mostly human and do come from the same place; but in addition to that we have more in-depth details of that here and the information of the groups can be found here. Again, the staff here are always happy to answer questions and help come up with ideas as well~

There is no word count and the community is very laidback and friendly. You can type as many words as you'd like without worry and vice versa. We also understand that people do have lives and other priorities, so we aren't strict about activity checks, all we ask is at least one post per month unless given a heads up otherwise. Our activity is really loosely based honestly.

We are all very active in our discord as well which you can check out. You do not have to join the site itself to join the discord and check it out and even chat with us! If you'd like, the link for the discord is here. We look forward to seeing you~

aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
184written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
villain kissing is fun, actually
hey there! lumine is free on ephemeris with a traveler aether in play (by the lovely and wonderful kat)!!

we have a laid back ac of only a post a month (with the exception of if you do the bare minimum for 3 months in a row we consider that low activity), no word count requirements and tons of genshin characters in play too! i play tartaglia on site and i'm sure we'd all love to have you around if you'd like to drop by! here's our discord too, if you'd like to come chat and see how you mesh with the community <3

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,799written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!