aliasSoka/Summer
pronounsShe/Her
120written posts
sokaearned bits
offlinecurrently
soka
soka Avatar
see you space cowboy
hi all, i want to thank you for your hard work and dedication to pixel perfect and of course for this beautiful new skin. i did have a small suggestion regarding the writing gallery and coding gallery links on profiles. i noticed that there was not a section for graphics galleries, and wanted to suggest the option to make one a gallery link and the other a shop link, as i have a graphics gallery and a graphics shop but no option to link either. that way a member has the opportunity to link any gallery/shop they may have! i completely understand the changes with new skins and figuring out what works and updates/improvements along the way and wanted to offer my input as a member in the graphics group <3 please see the screenshot below of the area in question.

THANK YOU!
last edit on Jan 22, 2022 5:03:06 GMT by soka
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i'd like to just pop in here to alternatively suggest instead of swapping out the two links to just a shop + a gallery, why not just let us be able to entirely customize what the two links go to?

since i mean. if we had control over what the text + link + mini-profile favicon went to, you'd be able to see, for example, soka with her graphics shop + graphics gallery or me with my coding test area + my coding tumblr or someone else with their writing gallery + coding gallery or some other person with a coding shop + a graphics shop. heck, you could even see someone tweaking it so that their links are to the other sites they rp on, if they're on more than one.

(for that matter, you could probably turn over all four of the non-message spots over to us in general and let us sort it out based on our individual wants + needs, but that's just my personal preference)
last edit on Jan 22, 2022 17:13:39 GMT by Kuroya

the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

thank you both for your feedback! we've decided to forward this to the community at large to see what might be the best move for the majority of our member base in this announcement poll.
last edit on Jan 22, 2022 20:27:59 GMT by ulla