Custom Icon

pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
Hi! I would like to request for :
<i class="cp cp-github-o"></i>
as my custom icon, please and thank you. (and if it's not too much trouble, can my name be centered on the cat head icon? So to shift the icon a bit such that my name is in the middle of the head) 

total : 50 bits

last edit on Jan 27, 2022 7:56:35 GMT by Mizo

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,513written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Mizo Avatar
  hullo, sorry for the trouble, but my request has been here for a while and I'm confused about whether or not it's fulfilled? ;;

Got that shuffled over for you, Mizo! I hope that's what you were looking for? If you'd like it moved in a different way, just drop me a tag/quote this and I'll try to get it looking as close as possible. o>
pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
pharaoh leap Avatar
Mizo Avatar
  hullo, sorry for the trouble, but my request has been here for a while and I'm confused about whether or not it's fulfilled? ;;
Got that shuffled over for you, Mizo! I hope that's what you were looking for? If you'd like it moved in a different way, just drop me a tag/quote this and I'll try to get it looking as close as possible. o>
it's amazing! If it's not too much trouble though, may I change it to something else instead as part of the two week exchange, or do I have to repurchase the icon? ;; if I can exchange it, please change it to 

<i class="cp cp-lotus-o"></i>

if not, I can put up another thread no problem! Or you can just deduct again from my bits ||D 
last edit on Apr 28, 2022 12:43:06 GMT by Mizo

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,513written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Mizo Avatar
it's amazing! If it's not too much trouble though, may I change it to something else instead as part of the two week exchange, or do I have to repurchase the icon? ;; if I can exchange it, please change it to 

<i class="cp cp-lotus-o"></i>

if not, I can put up another thread no problem! Or you can just deduct again from my bits ||D 

No extra charge/new thread necessary! Got that changed for you. Lemme know if it looks alright~!