aliasThe Man Formerly Known as Fragarach
pronounsHe/Him/His
71written posts
Fragarachearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fragarach
Fragarach Avatar
Ahhhhhhhh!
    So you the Hisui National Dex would be available with some exceptions, which I'm assuming is no Legendarys. But what about not Hisuian Pokemon, I'm not thinking of anything strong here like a Pokemon in it's base form Like a Rockruff, or one of the other canine Pokemon throughout the series that don't appear in Hisui?
pronounshe/him
884written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
Fragarach Avatar
    So you the Hisui National Dex would be available with some exceptions, which I'm assuming is no Legendarys. But what about not Hisuian Pokemon, I'm not thinking of anything strong here like a Pokemon in it's base form Like a Rockruff, or one of the other canine Pokemon throughout the series that don't appear in Hisui?
So long as your character is coming from a region in which that specific Pokemon originates. To use your example, if your character is coming to Hisui from their native home region of Alola, and want to bring their Rockruff with them, then wonderful! Rockruff is small, able to be held in their arms, or be put on a leash. The same could not be said for say, Drampa who is a ginormous dragon that wouldn't likely be tamed, nor easy to travel with personally on say like a boat. Drampa would unfortunately have to stay behind :(

Many first and second stage Pokemon tend to be small and easy to travel with, so those Pokemon in mind will be welcomed to Hisui. Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn are all present in the original Sinnoh dex to begin with, so it's reasonable to conclude that those species eventually migrated- or were brought- to Hisui in order to be around in present day Sinnoh.

Other exceptions from the Hisui National Dex will also include Pokemon that naturally available in that time period, like the fossil Pokemon or Pokemon based on man made objects (we're just going to ignore that lone Magnezone lol). These Pokemon will also be available in our rare space-time distortion events, but until then, you'll just have to make do with what's readily available to you from the start.

Now serving!
aliasThe Man Formerly Known as Fragarach
pronounsHe/Him/His
71written posts
Fragarachearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fragarach
Fragarach Avatar
Ahhhhhhhh!
Okay here's a question I was bothered by how lifeless the settlements in Legends Arceus were. So in RP are the settlements going to be a bit more bustling? And will the Diamond and Pearl clans settlments have more people in them it just kind of bothered me that these clans have been in Hisui for generations yet it felt like there were barely any of them outside of the wardens.