aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
i am really bad at introductions but i figured i'd introduce myself to the community, so.. hi! my name is lua and i'm a huge fan of jrpgs and have an unhealthy attachment to arknights and genshin impact. i have been in the pb/jcink community here and there, took a small hiatus for about a year and decided to come back to it in the summer of '20. 

my rp roots come from youtube waaaaay back when it was more forum-based, and i started out doing animals (wolves and cats, specifically warriors for the latter). i eventually went to tumblr and found myself to brought pb-side almost 6 years ago and wow, time sure does fly!

i'm mostly trying to get my bearings back because i rp over on jcink, am an aspiring web designer (i go to school for it so i want to get good!), and consider pb as a good medium. besides p2 seems like a wealth of information + opportunities to make more friends so ^-^ i sitse here

p.s. im a huge kazuha simp if you can't tell by my username
the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

hi! yes kazuha's inevitable re-run is going to bleed me dry... and so soon to when i'm seeing my favorite musical i'm dying

but thanks! i think we follow each other on codepen, if im not wrong haha
the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
 i am MANIFESTING STRONG GACHA ENERGIES FOR U!!!! i am not f2p... and i already have kazuha so i think i'm gonna try and go for his weapon even tho weapons banner is a total freaking scam. don't be me pls

nice to meet you too!!!