write a reply

Hi, I'm HPC and you're watching Pixel Perfect!

pronounsShe - Her
17written posts
HPCearned bits
offlinecurrently
HPC
HPC Avatar
Hi!!! Pardon the very cheesy title. I like Disney. I'm HPC; HP was the ever first ever computer/PC I was given when I was 7 years old, hence HPC. English is not my first language, so sorry if you come across a few typos and errors (I try!). I was invited by a friend, but was put off initially because I never really vibed with V5, but I thought "3 months in, new year new me" and decided to join anyway. 

Outside of roleplay, I enjoy writing fanfiction/stories (majority of it yuri/girls love/wlw lol) out of boredom; maybe I'll create a gallery of them one day for all of you to voluntarily suffer through reading, and gaming. I enjoy some GTA, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Sims 4, Hitman, basically almost any temporarily free game that my Xbox Game Pass would allow me to download.

I also enjoy coding/working with Javascript. I'm no pro since I've recently gotten into it, but I do plan to one day release templates once I'm confident and maybe even work on a skin in the near future. hopefully. 

As far as genres go, I like anything with superpowers, dystopian and chill slice of life. However, I'm more than willing to try out other genres!  I prefer more original settings as I'm very limited in knowing fandoms (I only know like 10 if we're talking about being in depth with the lore, and even then the majority of them that I know are kinda obscure in this day and age lol), but again, more than willing to try anything so as long as it's something I can easily jump into or if you don't mind holding my hand through it lol.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting new people and jumping into the fun! =)