so it goes.
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ssp-gentemp"]
[attr="class","textspace"]
[attr="class","gb-ribbon-light"]
[attr="class","gb-ribbon-light-rib1"]

[attr="class","gb-ribbon-light-rib2"]

sugar & spice

AAAHH~ Almost a year ago, I had created a site meant to channel whacky and whimsical, food-related shenanigans and slice-of-life charm. It was so fun, and adorable. ♥ But things happen, like life, and general busy-ness. And so it went into a period of "hibernation" while a few of my staff members and I worked behind-the-scenes to revamp a few things.[break][break]

AND SO![break][break]

I PRESENT TO YOU![break][break]

Sugar & Spice 2.0! It's currently still a bit of a work in progress, since there are things on the skin that need a bit more tweaking, and things are not 100% ready yet. However, during this phase, registering is still allowed and if you do register before the "grand re-opening", then you'll get to reserve and claim things first. C:[break][break]

I'd like to take a moment to explain a few of the features (both new and reworked) that make our site unique![break][break]

unique site features

• The Dish! It is our site's version of "Yelp." Many thanks to for creating a cool custom BBCode for us to use! When a character owns a business (which can become a purchasable board to add to the site!), there is a template they can post that, after filled out, looks like a "yelp" listing! And to go even further, it is a part of the site's plot to post "reviews" about different businesses and restaurants. It's even guest friendly so if you don't want to commit to a site, but want to stir up some shenanigans in some reviews, it's totally okay! Be a Karen, ask for the manager. It's all in good fun, and is actually part of the site's loose plot.
  • Gorgeous custom skin & templates! A big, big thanks to @lumi for allowing us to have one of her commission slots for our site. We have a profile application which is simple, and customizable! There are sections for optional mood boards, or maybe a playlist to share what themes your character has!
  • Cute member groups! They're all based on different fruits, and are meant for aesthetics only. There are lots of colors and gradients to choose from, but if you'd like to suggest more, feel free~
  • No limit to what kinds of contests & plot points we have! We'll do in-character contests, out of character contests, food-themed contests, cooking competitions, development exercises, and many more! Our site currency/points are called Tips and they will primarily be the prizes for contests, as well as nifty & unique badges!

I hope there are at least a few things that pique your interest. I'd love to get the site back to its active groove again! And last but not least...[break][break]

looking for staff!

I'm also looking to expand my staff group a little bit.[break][break]

1. A mod to help with advertising, affiliating, keeping up with the ads that get posted, as well as being a community monitor and social connection for people in the Discord and on the forum!
  2. A mod to help with general site maintenance, help keep lists updated and clean, as well as monitor the community and foster a fun atmosphere!

If anyone is interested in helping out, please contact me either through PM or on discord (nightbloom#8636).[break][break]

I look forward to seeing S&S flourish again! It'll be a lot of fun, guys~

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.ssp-gentemp]width:570px;padding:20px;border-radius:20px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 10px rgba(33,33,33,.6);background-color: #FBFBFB;color:#555;margin: 10px auto;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ssp-gentemp .textspace]display:block;padding:5px 20px 20px;margin:20px;border-radius:20px;font:13px/150% poppins;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ssp-gentemp .textspace b, .ssp-gentemp .textspace i, .ssp-gentemp .textspace b i, .ssp-gentemp .textspace a]background-image:linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(245,122,241,0.8) 0%, rgba(135,190,250,0.8) 100%);-webkit-background-clip: text;color: transparent;-webkit-box-decoration-break: clone;letter-spacing: -.5px;font-size:15px;text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ssp-gentemp img]width:430px;margin:10px auto 20px;border:25px solid #fbfbfb;box-shadow:2px 2px 10px rgba(33,33,33,.1);border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ssp-gentemp h2]font:20px/40px poppins;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ssp-gentemp .gb-ribbon-light]height:50px;margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px!important;background:linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(245,122,241,0.3) 0%, rgba(135,190,250,0.3) 100%);text-align:center;display:block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gb-ribbon-light b]background:linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(245,122,241,0.3) 0%, rgba(135,190,250,0.3) 100%);-webkit-background-clip: text;color: transparent;font:bold 28px/52px poppins!important;text-transform: lowercase;letter-spacing: -1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gb-ribbon-light-rib1]background: transparent;width: 0px;height: 0px;border: 10px solid transparent;border-top: 25px solid transparent;border-bottom: 25px solid transparent;border-right: 25px solid transparent;border-left: 25px solid #FBFBFB;float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gb-ribbon-light-rib2]background: transparent;width: 0px;height: 0px;border: 10px solid transparent;border-top: 25px solid transparent;border-bottom: 25px solid transparent;border-left: 25px solid transparent;border-right: 25px solid #FBFBFB;float: right;[/newclass]
last edit on Apr 2, 2022 5:43:31 GMT by NIGHTBLOOM

coming soon.