26written posts
panearned bits
offlinecurrently
pan
pan Avatar
viva la leviathan
hello!!

yes i am also pandora, we are legion -----

UNCREATIVE NAMES aside i am pan or pandora (have also gone by winter, pluto, motif, and like a million other things don't mind me) and i've been forum rping since?? 2014?? despite never introducing myself on these sites. weehh. i've mostly been on pokemon sites and usually prefer proboards but i've done pretty much everything (yes even jcink....) except RL facelcaims rp.

i unfortunately moved to america some years ago but i miss the asian timezone squad dearly. rn, i work and study and am trying to maybe write a thesis who knows what's going on there... i also do a lot of salsa and social dancing!! been trying to learn how to draw as well. these activities are all squeezed into the few hours break i take from my real full-time employment which is admining an RP site ofc.

my fun fact is that bugs will fly into my eye pretty regularly and up until recently i thought this was a problem that everyone had.

ANYWAY, it's very lovely to (officially?) meet everyone here!!

i will join u all on genshin once they finally give me the switch ver that's a promise and a threat

i'm so eepy