aliaslucipurr satanas
pronounshe/him
4written posts
luciearned bits
offlinecurrently
luci
luci Avatar
- about me,

Hi there! You can call me luci. I'm 30something year old gay. I'm also a dad to a big beautiful tuxedo cat and a formerly feral tabby. I've been roleplaying for over a decade - long enough for me to stop counting. I got back into roleplaying a couple years ago and had a few really genuinely strange experiences that soured me. But now I'm back with some weird, specific, and very niche urges.

- what I seek,

I have a general urge, and a very specific urge (or..umbrella of urges). Generally, I am down for mxm roleplays with posts ideally averaging 300-500 words. I can reply once every week, sometimes faster. I don't care about your speed, but I'd like a few meaty paragraphs of responses because I am...verbose

For general mxm, there isn't anything specific I am dying for, and I'm pretty agnostic about genre, plot etc. I will tell you I almost exclusively play ocs 25+ and my ocs are men of color (because I am a man of color). I also thoroughly enjoy sex, alcohol, and weed in my stories!

Unless you are interested in the one very specific thing I am IN DESPERATE NEED OF, I am only interested in a site if you have a sexy lil wanted ad for me to fill. Please pitch it to me!

- horny for old men,

Ok. Let's talk my niche perversion.

FINAL FANTASY XIV
SHADOWBRINGERS/ENDWALKER SPOILERS BELOW

Please help me live out my dreams of a Hades x Hythlodaeus rp. I feel comfortable playing either of them! I'd love if you're open to this going occasionally NSFW, because I am enamored with all of their chemistry and their sexual chemistry is definitely not excluded from that.

I literally want to do anything with this pairing. I am imagining some silly nonsense in Amaurot, maybe trips to Elpis, or trips to some other mysterious isle on Etheriys. I'd love the occasional (or frequent) mystery that Emet-Selch gets tapped to solve with Hythloadeus's expert assistance. And/or a beautiful and strange scene where they find each other in the aetherstream? Could be weird. Could be fun. And I am DOWN!

I'm also not opposed to the occasional (or frequent) Azem joining in their antics, and we can discuss what that Azem is like (maybe a blending of our separate Azems? Mine is a chaotic Dionysius).

To live out this niche dream I will buy you a drink? three? make you pretty graphics? do just about anything you want within reason. I will join a site where we can do this pairing. I'll do 1:1. I'll do it over email, google docs. whatever. If you like this couple, so do I and I would urgently like to talk! Honestly, even if you don't want to rp this pairing but you're fond of them, please hit me up? I...need more ancient pervert friends. I write such copious amounts of fanfic for these two (well, three with Azem) it's shameful. Please gush about them and their weird love with me.

Aside from this prime ship, I would also love an Estinien x Aymeric game. Anything with G'raha Tia/Crystal Exarch (I can play him or against him - down either way). And maybe even a Thancred/Urianger game.

- let's chat,

If this sounds at all up your alley, I'd love to talk to you! Drop me a lil line here in this thread and tell me about yourself! Feel free to pitch me a site. If you have a good M// wanted ad, I just might take it. But FFXIV men are at the forefront of my mind, perpetually.
last edit on Dec 13, 2023 19:00:04 GMT by luci