& i didn't know myself before I met you,

aliaslucipurr satanas
pronounshe/him
4written posts
luciearned bits
offlinecurrently
luci
luci Avatar

There are a few things in this world that Hythlodaeus desperately needs to satiate the ever-growing emptiness in his heart. A good few weeks worth of uninterrupted, dreamless sleep would do wonders for him. And if not that, perhaps a familiar soul. Not any soul, oh no. That won't do. The soul needs to be a specific one - one of his dearest friends, his most beloved and honorable Emet-Selch. Yes, the return of one of his reasons for existing would certainly mend the bottomless void in his heart.

There is a ton of stuff we could do with these two...like I have so many ideas. Hythlodaeus was yoink'd out of Zodiark before he would have reuinted with Hades in the aetherstream. They have literally so much catching up to do. This Emet-Selch could be an ancient-verse one...maybe even pulled from his timeline before all of the Elpis stuff? Or pulled out of the aetherstream, when the poor old man finally expected to take a long nap. Or he could be yandere Shadowbringers Emet-Selch which...my god I just think that poor Hyth is going to get a nosebleed the first time he sees Solus!Emet. Give him a nosebleed! Do it!!

I have...feelings...about these two. So. Many. Headcanons. None of which I am beholden to. I would greatly prefer if you like them as a couple because uh I really do. But I am flexible on that! Rip my heart out! Hythlodaeus essentially napped for 12,000 years. He might very much be feeling like he can pick up their relationship where he left it. I imagine Hades might feel a little differently. Or maybe he doesn't? Or maybe he sort of does, but it's complicated? Perhaps it's been so long, he can't even imagine having (or starting up again) a relationship with Hythlodaeus. That's going to make Hyth miserable. I, Luci, absolutely love that. But I'd also love for the two ancient gays to get a happy ending too.

All of this is to say, I am super flexible on the how/what/why etc. I would prefer if you ship them, and I would prefer if you like to write some nsfw smut occasionally too, but I'm not beholden to any of that. The only thing I ask is that we're not too horribly, excruciatingly mean to Hyth. They need to at least be best friends. Bare minimum! Their friendship isn't one that's going to crack (I think, if it were, it would have happened loooooong before elpis).

I tried to keep a lot of space in Hyth's profile and backstory for their relationship to have been whatever kind of the closest of friends imaginable. I imagine they were already pretty serious in their relationship, but it's vague. We can figure out what they were before Zodiark's summoning together.

If you want to talk this delectable ship, please hit me up on discord (Lucipurr ⚣#0666) or in THE ORIGINAL WANTED AD. I will share with you so much fanart, bad headcanons and maybe, oh god maybe, a fic or two. Also I'll make you graphics. And give you my firstborn (you don't want her, she's a smelly tabby).

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!