pronounsShe/Her
1,802written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Their situation was ill-favouring, the type only adrenaline junkies enjoyed participating in. By no regards did Preston desire to dawn a mask and play hero... he would rather prefer to be tucked away safely at home. Fortunately, the blond angel was no longer wandering the pathways between the books by his lonesome. It assisted with keeping fending off the paranoia inspired by fear and assured should a terror be lurking the shelved halls of the library, somebody could assist in keeping them safe.
- Preston Clark in A Flickering Light
pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.

โโ€œYouโ€™re soโ€ฆ infuriatingโ€ฆ,โ€ He whispered softly, but contradicted himself by running his hand up and down the length of her arm. She had apologized to him at one point during their fight, but everything felt like a blur now, and he wondered if he was being sucked into another conniving ploy.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,802written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Everybody else was further away, enthralled in their activities, their voices muffling the gentle rustling of branches captured in the wind. Carefully, Zeke's hands reached, fingers colliding with Kiernan's upper arm and softly tracing them before palms collided to rub them supportively. There was a problem and Zeke wished to coax Kiernan's issue to be revealed in hopes of making amends.
- Zeke Durmont in Reunited at Last
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
829written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
tbf i like basically this entire thread b/c its mood & tone is like my aesthetic so hard but i rlly like these lines.

oh, secret among friendsโ€”cat grins with the knowledge that his pockets are lined with secrets that he shares and distributes among select friends liberally. yet they remain dead and silent to the rest of the world, and cat is nothing if not generous about those that he considers his friends.

so what are secrets among friends?

his lips curl. his fingers reach into his pocket, andโ€”โ€œrather, this makes me melancholy. want one?โ€โ€”pulls out a cigarette and digs into his other pocket for a lighter. he doesnโ€™t care much for the taste (doesnโ€™t care much for anything that others hold dear) but thereโ€™s an appeal to its self-destructive literature. it has cat puffing smoke and nearly suffocating a lung, at least.

he wonders if the russet eraser plays sentimental self-violence with the same, devastating proficiency as cat does.
last edit on Apr 13, 2020 8:43:46 GMT by bc
pronounsAny
29written posts
Devaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deva
Deva Avatar
And I hope that wherever life has taken you, that you're happy.
Not for a post but for an app I recently made. Friend liked this tidbit so it made me proud.

How do you describe the instance in which everything is gone? You canโ€™t, not with words. The choking feeling as your throat closes up, the blood curdling screams that dissipate into ear-shattering static that pierces your eardrums. So when the technology is pulled away thereโ€™s a trickle of warmth running down the side of your face to contrast how numb youโ€™ve become.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,802written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
As an assassin, she needed to sharpen all her possible skills to avoid the bittersweet sensation of death. A long-awaited reuniting with her father at the sorrowful expense of losing her opportunity for vengeance against the demon who murdered him... THAT DEMONIC BASTARD WOULD SUFFER FOR WHAT HE DID!
- Persephone Rose in River of Broken Dreams
pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
proud of this exchange i wrote btwn. two characters ;u; maybe it's a little simple, but i think it says a lot about their relationship:

โ€œAnd what about you?โ€

โ€œWhat about me?โ€

โ€œWould you have spoken to me? Been my companion? If I had invited you to sit at my table and partake in my food?โ€

Truthfully, the soldier answers, โ€œI speak when I am spoken to.โ€

โ€œI know you do,โ€ the Emperor says bitterly.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,802written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
The confusion captured those gorgeous brilliant blue eyes, something so innocent that Noah's heart gleefully stirred... How peculiar... Under a vast majority of circumstances, the wraith's body provided no physical cues to suggest a romantic interest in another individual. Yet, he stood, emotions skyrocketing from the adorable expression strung on Holden's countenance.
- Noah Sullivan in You Jinxed Me
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
638written posts
offlinecurrently
๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’ Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

"I know you won't," she murmured, hands dropping to her sides as she allowed him to fasten her up properly. With him that close, it was hard to remember to breathe, and harder still to remember just how rude staring actually was. But she couldn't help it. All on its own, her mind was taking note of how long his lashes were; how full his lips appeared. Briefly, she found herself thinking that it would be so easy to just kiss him. There was hardly anything between them, after all, and the scent of his clean sweat mixed with his cologne was only drawing her further in. Like she was a moth, and he was her flame.

But no, she couldn't do that. It had been well over a decade since she'd tucked those sorts of thoughts and feelings away. The locks may have gotten a bit rusty, threatening to fall from the walls of her sanity at the slightest shake now that he was back in her life, but they were still just friends.

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
829written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
in which cat proves to not only be a horrible flirt and listener, but also someone with no guilt about it.

with only the audacity of someone trying to derail the train and the rail itself, cat says, โ€œyou can have my back anytime.โ€

โ€œselective hearing,โ€ cat easily agrees with a nod.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,802written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
The precious grey wolf was pleasant to hold, the soft fabric coaxing Octavio into bringing the stuffed animal to his chest. There were no regrets about winning the adorable plush wolf. The fetching appearance of the wolf brought a broad smile to Octavio's lips.
- Octavio Kremlen in A Drastic Contrast
last edit on May 1, 2020 0:27:23 GMT by Chibi Magician
41written posts
remedyearned bits
offlinecurrently
remedy
remedy Avatar
with you is where i dream of sonnetsโ€” clovers, honey, and silent moments.
A cold, imagined breath runs along the rungs of her spine, subconsciously pleading that she look over her shoulderโ€” but no oneโ€™s there. Itโ€™s just her, and him, and all the trepidation in the world to fill the gaps in between.

Was this her fault, too?