pronounsShe/Her
1,778written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
At times, Nathan wondered how people handled apprentices, especially with how obnoxious they could be! The redhead's requirements to create difficulties made dealing with her a chore! Was there another class she needed to score 100% called "How to annoy the living shit out of your mentor"?! SHE WAS DEFINITELY SUCCEEDING WITH HER PRISSY ATTITUDE PROBLEM! Among many classes this stupid trainee could pass, it would be accomplishing irksome towards those attempting to better her!
- Nathan Beckard in The Final Countdown

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
Ksenia’s entrance to the Lower Ward takes place with the utmost subtlety: a deliberate shove forces the smaller of the two guards with hands on her wrists to stumble backwards into an ancient chair, causing it to topple and shatter into splinters on the stone near the entryway; wardens shout information to an apathetic clerk over the shrieking of every Atlantian obscenity ever recorded; another attempt to force a guard face-first into a passing nearby lantern fails; Ksenia’s lips bleed tulip as her captor’s patience runs out.

i don't actually love this line but i do love that this is an 87 word sentence LMFAO
i wanna hit 100 someday  
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,778written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
As the last hunter standing, he held a duty to his heart. Protect Oliana and Danika at all costs! The blond raised his sword, brown eyes fixated on the competition. The draugrs fingers tightened around the handle of his blade, breath even despite the dire circumstances... The opponents were locked in their positions, a breeze passing through until- ching. The swiping claws a razor approached without hesitation and Peyton's blade narrowly blocked those claws. It retreated a few steps, attempting to parry around Peyton's defence, however, where the draugr's blade failed his light manipulation succeeded.

A hiss escaped the razor's mouth as the creature became infuriated, attacks speeding up. A grunt left Peyton's lips as the sharp claws of the razor sliced against his armour. The troublemaker was approaching, the blond being forced to block the razor's attack with his sword, enhanced strength activating. A roar of a battle cry left Peyton's mouth as he pushed on the blade, slicing out. The razor's right claws were taken clean off, blade managing to narrowly reach the creature's throat and decapitate it.
- Peyton Hayes in Now or Never
last edit on May 3, 2020 2:23:37 GMT by Chibi Magician

Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
769written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
Leaning in - and accidentally crushing the controller in his nervous grip - he pressed a brief kiss to Trunks's lips. Which were wonderful.

Then he immediately pulled back, wondering if he'd made a horrible mistake. If he lost Trunks over this ... "S-s-sorry, I have no idea what came over me."
last edit on May 3, 2020 15:52:24 GMT by rabbitears
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
Just a paragraph that stood out to me on re-reading.

He didn’t know why, for her in particular, he felt a need to reassure. It wasn’t a desire he’d held towards anybody else, yokai or otherwise; his desires were limited inwardly. When it came to the expectations of others he found it easy to disregard. “But. You get it, right?” Though he knew she might not. Couldn’t, perhaps, because she was as complete as she would ever be; completeness that he would not have easily given to him. “I feel like half a thing.”
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
this post requires a bit of context, the tl;dr is that ZZ is having a maze event where participants have formed teams, and sephiroth, beatrice, and tohru adachi have formed the most chaotic evil team in the world, beato got her voice taken away by the staff npcs for being an annoying brat, and sephiroth just shanked adachi to test out beato's magic... and this is what she had to say to him:
beatrice stretches and yawns comically, cracking her knuckles and her back as she snaps her fingers, causing a letter to appear in the air and smack sephiroth in the face. "really? that's all you've got? you need to spice it up a bit! cut him up into tiny pieces! lop his head off! get creative! don't worry though. i see potential in you for villainy."

(this is what panfandom is all about, folks)

Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
769written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
Vegeta talking about sparring with Kakarot.
        It was thrilling, exhilarating, unbeatable except by one pursuit - and that was a close thing.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,778written posts
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Silently, Emmet ventured the hallways of Halogan Manor, haunted by old memories and thoughts of a white-haired woman who was almost ghost-like in nature. Memories of a previous spouse managed to shift to those of Christina, the Ice Queen, someone who escaped his grasp several times. One moment she would be a mere few steps in front of him, the next, gone as though she vanished like a spectre. The white-haired Assembly soldier was capable of disappearing without a trace, becoming untraceable in a matter of seconds from her swift disappearances.

As he wandered the vacant hallways throughout the remainder of the manor, Emmet struggled with his thoughts. His escape from the primary ballroom for the party was inspired by his unwillingness to admit he lacked the desire for a love interest to replace his sweet Marina. Yet, other emotions accompanied those bittersweet thoughts of seeking a new individual to spend his life with. An unknown force seemingly laid claim to the lieutenant's heart, pulling him towards conclusions and actions he never dreamed possible... and... prompting him to kiss her on Valentine's Eve...
- Emmerson Halogan in To Be Deceived by a Phantom

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
"Sorry." Atticus apologized, "I was just-" he caught sight of the ring nestled snugly on Esther's ring-finger. That definitely hadn't been there the last time they'd seen each other. Depression washed over him like a tidal wave but Atticus didn't let it show. He forced the plastic smile he'd practiced a thousand times onto his face. "-happy to see someone I know." he said, finishing his sentence.
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
syhrinx Avatar
cw: death/loss/grief
this was from a while back but i was reading old rp replies and im still proud of it 😔

She imagines that.

A laugh felt through the whole body, like the one he just shared with her. Crying, felt through the whole body, unlike the both of theirs. She imagines a series of laughs that shake the stars and grow flowers in lungs; she imagines great wracking sobs, one and alone, inside a cold hospital room.

Or in bed, the cellphone fallen and toneless in the open space that, just a couple of sentences ago, had seemed a temporary emptiness.

Or before a playground, mourning the loss of something small and hopeful.

She decides she does not want to imagine any more.

pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
i know i shout up n down about the virtues of one-liners but sometimes i write a bunch of words at once and im like. i guess u guys can stay. yall little fellers

(but ur ALL on thin fucking ice)

You don’t realize you’ve slipped into survival mode ‘til you’re entrenched in it. It is being dragged out of a two-hour sleep by a four-thirty alarm; it is being exhausted in the golden hour instead of refilled; it is poking your fingers between the pillows of your ratty, stained couch for notes to pay the muggle delivery man for Chinese takeout and being struck — suddenly, dumb — by a blue bolt of clarity that comes in the form of a question: How did you get here?

It is picking out the details of a woman standing beside you at a bus stop and noticing not the svelte curve of her hip, like turning over an apple with your eye, but that her blouse is neatly pressed. It is taking the bus in the first place, because you’ve stopped being able to afford Floo powder. It is going to the grocery store with a buckshot of coins to pay for a single tube of toothpaste. It is making the decision to not replace the bathmat, baby’s breath blue but spotted unnaturally with green and white and grey, like somebody has peeled from behind your eyelids the rubbed-in stars that have nowadays become omnipresent and glued them to the fabric like a shitty kindergarten art project. It is wanting to call your mother, every night, at twenty-seven years old. You don’t, of course, but the wanting of it hammers itself into the slots between your ribs. It is moving without thinking.
pronounsshe/her
35written posts
finleyearned bits
offlinecurrently
finley
finley Avatar
It’s rare that Lucien ever feels so comfortable in someone else’s bed. His choice in profession has ingrained prudence into his bones, and on most nights the only place he can find peace is within the confines of his cabin, rocked to sleep by the gentle motions of the sea, knowing that the safety of his crew is assured until the coming dawn. But, if he had to choose to spend the night anywhere else, it would be here, in Maren’s bedroom at the Early Weasel. The history between his crew and the tavern itself goes back for many, many years, and he likes to think that his comfort is derived from the fact that the establishment has always been a source of food and shelter for them whenever they arrive.

Of course, that does nothing to explain why he always ends up between Maren’s sheets, or why the warmth of her skin soothes him like a lullaby, but Luc doesn’t like to dwell on such questions.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
626written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

context: this was originally written in an instant messaging template. i've played dumb sons my entire life.

[USERNAME] so listen

there is that one bit in RENT where Maureen fucking ruins her whole goddamned engagement party by blatantly flirting with the slag who was serving drinks

She and Joanne break up for a while but they totally get back on in the end

If they can get past that fucking trainwreck, I like to believe as brothers and not lesbian lovers ( I'm going to have to be Maureen tbh ), we can make amends. Pls unblock me on twitter and make this official.

last edit on May 15, 2020 9:38:22 GMT by 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒