write a reply

Favorite Line from your Last Post

96written posts
offlinecurrently
Shiva the Frostbearer
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
He seemed like an asshole though she couldn't say that aloud ever, even to just someone like Leo. She probably wasn't even supposed to think of him and that word together without risking certain death. Leo warned her to be careful because he didn't take kind to negativity. “Uh... right.” He was the second most powerful man in the world – of course she had to watch her mouth around him. “He's prickly but don't mention the prickles.” That was yet another mental note to keep. She sighed, feeling mentally exhausted. “I mean, he's great. Super great.”
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,779written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Only moments afterwards did his friend offer clothes. A gasp escaped Raylan's mouth, and should he had eyesballs, they would have widened.

"I get clothes?! More clothes than what I have?!" The skinwalker exclaimed, shocked.

After living similar to a homeless individual for centuries, Raylan rarely acquired more clothes. Rather, he wore the same squalid, ripped garbs and attempted to bathe them when possible. Therefore the sheer notion of additional clothes excited the short skinwalker to no end.
- Raylan Fox in Frigid Winds
last edit on May 19, 2020 2:05:28 GMT by Chibi Magician

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
The final tally came out to be two chocolate covered deep fried snack cakes on a stick, a large piece of fried dough coated with powdered sugar and cinnamon served in a cardboard box, and a fresh funnel cake served in another cardboard box that was also naturally also covered in powdered sugar. All of the drinks were in mason jars for some reason, so she just got one filled with water because that one was the cheapest. While she had zero issue splurging on food, the idea of paying ten times the cost for sugar water when she had plenty of sugar food was insane to her. It was silly to do unless there was something useful inside like massive amounts of caffeine or something.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
Images of childhood memories are abruptly interrupted with the image of Lifris’s dick. It’s kind of awkward.

not last post but i'm still thinking about this
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
772written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
"I barely consider my legitimate children sources of pride. You give them too much praise and they get lazy."
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
627written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

"You might as well have just slapped me across the face. You don't like Grease... 'Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee... lousy with virginity'? Or, 'there are worse things I could do... than go with a boy or two'? Rizzo sang her little black heart out! A hickey from Kenickie is like a Hallmark card?? You're missing gems, mate."

Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,779written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Compared to everybody in the Scarlet Ghosts, Dexter would have preferred to see anybody else as opposed to the obnoxious Artorias Fray. Everybody inside the gang was undoubtedly annoying, however, Artorias narrowly reached top rank, followed closely by the flirtatious, smartass known as Jean Moren. The blond vampire was a snide man, smug by all counts and, in Dexter's opinion, determined to ruin the lives of anyone around him. Even during his time in the Scarlet Ghosts, the redhead was not particularly close with Artorias; probably because he never really liked him.
- Dexter Adams in Rinse it Away
last edit on May 23, 2020 23:51:32 GMT by Chibi Magician

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
772written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
"I wasn't exactly planning on kissing you, but I'll keep that in mind for next time. Flowers, maybe a walk on a beach ... " He wouldn't mind wooing Trunks if his best friend was open to it. 'Ten experimentally reached out to hold the other demi-Saiyan's hand, wondering just how well this was actually going.
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
Well...shit.

All she could say dies on her tongue--is swallowed down, is kept mute, is far too insensitive to deserve her voice. Piper draws her arms 'round herself and becomes very interested in a nearby pile of rubble.
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
772written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
Vegeta was terrified. This was the Evil Saiyan! Still ... he was the King of All Saiyans, right? He could handle this.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
627written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

(favorite chunk from an older post. and yes, he did get the girl.)

Seamus was, naturally, surprised by the action. When she turned her face, he had all of a second to register what was going on before alarms started going off in his head. Her palm, so warm and soft, resting on his chest. The feel of her plump lips against his. His brows rose and his body went rigid. Was it really happening? Was she...?

Part of him wanted to flee. Just... pull away from her and walk out the door. This wasn't right. They were too conflicted. She was tired. Probably half asleep already, so near the edge of falling out that she didn't know what she was doing. What if she was dreaming? Dreaming up someone... not him. That was almost too painful to even think about hypothetically. He tried to clear the thoughts away as he gazed down at her closed lids. Allowed his body to relax again.

I love this woman. The thought slammed around in his mind as his hand found her neck. His fingertips ran down the length of it as he pressed kiss after gentle kiss on her mouth. "I love you," he repeated, even though it was wrong. Even though she might not remember in the morning. Even though she might not love him back. "You are so beautiful."

269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
Fun fact about this line, I was replying to my friend and tooting the horn of my own damn character lol

"Listen, Kei is a handsome man, Akairi. I would love to be like him. Even if he is sick and haunting the academy like a lost soul in purgatory, he still looks handsome." he swooned, chuckling at himself at his remarks.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
THE FABLED 100 WORD SENTENCE
There are many stages of Drunk Atlas. Here are a few of them, in a rough order of increasing blood alcohol concentration: stage one, mostly sober but somewhat more social; stage three, extroverted with a broken volume meter; stage five, full of love and desperately needing to express it to everyone within earshot; stage five-and-a-half, deeply and intimately entrenched in self-doubt, questioning all life decisions up to the very amount of alcohol she’s consumed, entirely overcome with the knowledge that the world as she knows it is likely ending, whether she likes it or not, and questioning the untimely demise she will almost certainly face if she attempts to stop it; stage seven, hilariously competitive; stage nine, black, black, blackout.
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!