aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
629written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
onlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

tfw a char lvls up and unlocks part of ur char's tragic backstory *chef kiss*

tw: suicide mention

Carefully, she flexed her fingers. Opened and closed her hands, as if she assumed something was going to pop out of her palms that very instant. "You can say that I'm not a monster. And I can say that I'm not a monster. But... I feel it. I feel like it doesn't get any worse than this. Sometimes... I just wish I didn't exist." Her gaze dropped again. She couldn't look at him, not after saying the words. She hadn't mentioned how bad it got some days. How she sometimes got so deep into her sadness and so close to doing a bad thing that it shook her to the core. She didn't speak of all the failed attempts and tears shed... but she'd said enough with those six words. Far more than she'd ever said to anyone. To anything, considering she didn't even write about it in her diary, out of fear of being found out. "I just... I get so scared for the future. And what could happen. And what has happened. And I just don't want to be here anymore."

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
629written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
onlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

"If I just write one page and copy it onto fourteen other pieces of parchment do you think they will notice? Be honest. I really cannot pull that much material out of my ass. As much as I would like it to be, it's just not fat enough for all that."

pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
It was time to find out first-hand what the others thought of him.

After all, the Rangers were more than just that—he wanted everyone to be a united family. At least he was trying to get that done.

pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
She blinks incredulously at the blonde-haired man. "Meat may be meat, but how about you try telling Hathor what happened to her beloved child?"

Context, some fools unknowingly killed Apis the sacred bull, cooked him, and then ate him.
last edit on Jun 21, 2020 20:13:55 GMT by cyanide darktearz 💀
pronounsshe/her
37written posts
mepuruearned bits
offlinecurrently
mepuru
mepuru Avatar
wake me up later zzz
That warm hand on his wrist made Gwi choke up. "How...?" He couldn't manage more than a whisper, a lump rising in his throat. He looked at the other with the beginnings of tears in his eyes. One of his friends, an old friend, someone not lost to time? How was it possible? Gwi didn't want to believe it.

context: my dude is a vampire and has met up with an old friend (who has time based powers) and who he thought to be dead.
last edit on Jun 22, 2020 17:56:35 GMT by mepuru
269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
Here is a snippet from my beloved germaphobe character that is super cringeworthy, lol.

He whispered into her ear. "You're so bothersome." His gaze shifted to the side. "Hey, you might as well stop following us before I seriously lose my temper." The stalker seemed cocky. "Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it, hmm?" he taunted, continuing to walk up slowly to them.

It was then a ticking time bomb erupted and he completely lost his mind within record time. He just wanted to go home. "YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN DAYS AND YOUR HANDS ARE FILTHY WITH GERMS THAT ARE BEYOND RECOGNITION, YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM GODDAMNIT. YOU THINK I WANT YOU TO COME ANYWHERE NEAR US? FUCKING NO, GET LOST BEFORE I KILL YOU. AND LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE, SHE DOESN'T GO FOR DISGUSTING MEN LIKE YOU." He held Aya closer to him without realizing it. The stalker was not only intimidated, but he was rather weirded out, and walked away without looking back.
last edit on Jun 30, 2020 9:49:41 GMT by Kei ⚸
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.

He still remembers the sound of gunshots, pleas and the sting of the gun. The bullet that grazed his shoulder. The redhaired woman's threats to send them all to hell and the way her eyes sparked fire, some sort of savage prepared to rend the world asunder.
technically this isnt from my last post, but my second to the last? tldr this character was referring to another character of mine who'd gone feral after he and some npcs messed with her ship half. And i just. am biased. i like the imagery ;w;

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
a bit of context here but my character was involved in a terrorist attack that destroyed an important building. she caught the instigator of the attack and turned them in, but never revealed her identity so the mourning public wants answers on who the hero was. she's been hounded by press and police to expose herself but kept avoiding the matter because she didnt want the glory and didnt think she was the person they were trying to build up. in an important meeting with the city council, they decided to turn down another character's offer to fund the rebuilding of the demolished building. my girl snapped and then---
The man at the podium taps his mic. "Forgive me, Miss. But who are you to speak for them?"

Despite it all, she knows.

So there's no hesitation when she says, "My name is Cecilia St. Romain, and I'm the person who caught the first shooter. I speak for no one but myself and what I've seen."

coming soon.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Death had given Scallio a level of peace he'd been unable to find in life. He could still feel the fire that was his anger burning in the pit of his chest, but its intensity had waned. For the first time since his childhood, he was no longer overwhelmed by its heat. His mind had cleared, and because of it, he could reflect on the things that he'd kept locked away. All of the emotions and pain that he'd walled off behind his anger were now free to flow through him. It was...overwhelming.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I've really been struggling with RP, both in an emotional way and also in a "I have no proper Internet access" way, but sometimes, very rarely, I do panfandom RP, and I do it very badly. Vague P5 spoilers? Do I need to warn when the game is as old as it is?

None of this is helped by the bombshell that the brunet drops so casually into the middle of conversation. Cool as ice, soft as snow, like his death on that ship hadn't become Akira's single greatest mistake and single greatest regret, the miserable axis around which all his guilty conscience circumvents. Everything that follows flows off his mind like rain water down window panes. How can Akechi keep smiling like that? It really must be a game now. Anything else would be too painful to think about.
last edit on Oct 11, 2020 4:46:53 GMT by pharaoh leap
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
my writing isn't super fancy or detailed but this one still hits me in the feels... ;~;

There were handfuls of people who he couldn't be influenced by seeing. People who he could harm with ease but with the sight of this man... the knife in his pocket suddenly felt heavier than it had before.