659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

rping this guy is hard but fun

(he narrows his eyes, grits his teeth, clenches a fist -)

he does nothing. he continues lounging, arms still haphazardly looped around tyrell's neck, smiling viciously.

last edit on Aug 26, 2018 20:05:39 GMT by valka
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
It makes me happy that this thread is getting so much attention. :>

In response to someone asking where she'd like to go eat and saying that she'd pay:

"Why? You like the owners or something?" Diana raised an eyebrow.

Mages paying for anything was already weird in her opinion, but she could kind of understand the normal, goody-two-shoes type not wanting to be a bad person or just wanting to avoid inconvenience. This person however, had already aided in a robbery and stole a police car of all things to help the perpetrator get away. It seemed unlikely that someone like this would care about following the laws.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
from an app instead of a post and yes the pronoun switch is intentional

it happens slowly, happened slowly, will always happen slowly to her. twists her until the light of her weapon burns, until that golden color is seeped out of her. until she's H̿͐ͨ͂̆҉̣̰̝̙̲̤̟͙Ų̧̹̹̮̭ͨN̶̴͚̩̭͙̈̈́͆̾̂͗G̵̲͖ͧ͂ͬ͊̏̅͑ͧR̺̬͕͈͆̂ͧ̏͂͞Yͯ̑̌ͦͯͣ̅́́͜ͅ and her attempts to rip the chaos out of her are met with bleeding black and scarless skin. and so they run, leave asgard, before they can hurt someone, because what else are they supposed to do?
last edit on Aug 27, 2018 4:00:32 GMT by M A E !
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I wrote an ability I'm really proud of, and I'd like to share! Rather than giving you the whole thing though I figure I'd just take my favorite part from it.

Deadly, devastating, and bittersweet Fool's Paradise is a dastardly Vigor. With it Davina is capable of manipulating the minds of others. It takes but a touch and Davina is capable of pulling her victim into a world of illusions. A false reality crafted not by Davina but the target's own mind.
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
524written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
The entity inside of her pounded against her head as it echoed her thoughts back to her. She could barely move. Pluto loosened his grip, stepping back from his master. He was unable to keep his mortal form any longer without her support. A large cloud of white smoke enveloped them. The gust that followed kept their lumbering enemies at bay for the moment.

-- Right before I left the site. Such a long time ago and it makes me sad that I won't be able to finish my story. My friend and I lost drive after a bad experience w. the community. T __T
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

this isn't from my last post, but it's from a recent one and i was reading through the thread again to get myself in the mindset to write a reply... past!me's got me shook

--

he wonders - briefly - if he'd brought this man here by his will, or if giratina had done it. or, if the man had just stumbled upon the strange wrongness of this plane of existence in the same way he, himself, must have.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
"I am-" They paused, shifted on their feet, lips twisting into a bit of a frown. How to introduce themselves, by number? Name? The other had asked for number, but that seemed a bit impersonal, a label for what seemed like their production status, a barcode printed onto their bodies, and they were so much more than just that, right?
last edit on Sept 5, 2018 13:47:29 GMT by M A E !
pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
That being said - while holding onto Dylan, she noticed a couple of sexy shirtless boys walk by and collapsed against Dylan with a sigh. "Kill me know or I am going to go into hungry attack mode," joked the drunken Wampus girl to her friend. She knew that he could probably relate.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
sometimes, he wonders if the reason he can't breathe is because sei is on top of someone else, sharing his breath with them, and his lungs just seize up more.

( his heart is bleeding and the blood is on both of their hands
and it feels impossible to wash off )

sometimes, fenrir sees seirasam look in the mirror and he feels a rush of disgust run through him and he knows that that's not how he personally feels. he knows that sometimes, seirasam hates himself.

sometimes, fenrir sees seirsam look at him and feels a similar feeling crash through the bond, but this time with an overlaying sense of sadness and thinks: 'we're ruining each other.'
last edit on Sept 5, 2018 17:37:27 GMT by M A E !
etch o' sketch
aliasyung ecchi god
pronounsshe/they
149written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
She hears it, that slight rasp of irritation. She sees it, the way his eyes narrow and his mouth morphs into displeasure of being caught in the act. Normally this would have cowed her, but… she has the upper hand, the metaphorical royal flush. And she wants to keep it and see him drop the front.

Because she wants to see what he’ll do without it.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
late at night, they think and wonder about the general power imbalance seemingly ingrained in the way people think, even people that are not necessarily people in the standard definition of being human. they remember the missions in the dirty grit of the city, the underbelly of mythril, the place that makes them wonder if there isn't a sweet smelling perfume masking the scent of this place and makes them think: 'when will the perfume become too cloying to handle?'

standing tall in the tunnels of the subway, adilah is almost certain that this mission will be one of the memories that keeps them up at night.

last edit on Sept 9, 2018 14:01:02 GMT by M A E !
pronounsshe/they
147written posts
asiearned bits
offlinecurrently
asi
asi Avatar
i'll take my chances on the curb here with you.

“body won’t make it to your morgue if it was me, detective.” roam flashes one of her sly smiles. coming across as a jest, it was hardly that. the thought paints an amusing picture, though. imagine a gutted, half-eaten deer on the metal tables of a human hospital. that’s just ridiculous.