pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
a spooky urban fantasy rp.
Welcome to Duskborough, Oregon. Located seemingly in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by dense woodlands and steep hills. A city full of life and opportunities, yet soft murmurs about malevolent creatures and demonic entities that lurk around reach your ears. Do not wander into the woods at night, advise the locals. However, you cannot help yourself but be called to the trees...

A cradle of paranormal activity: inexplicable disappearances, ghost sightings, events that cannot be rationally comprehended. Strange things must have happened here. And when a once renown investigator's only daughter disappears without a trace, people flutter to the enigmatic city like moths drawn to a flame, uncovering secrets that should have been long forgotten.

- - -

Cliffnotes:
‣ A (possibly upcoming) animanga urban fantasy RP
‣ Slice-of-life combined with mystery and horror
‣ Other than humans, classic urban fantasy species (e.g. Werewolves, Vampires) will be available, along with some new additions (e.g. Soulless)
‣ NPC account available for paranormal encounters
‣ Member-created urban legends, cryptids, etc.
‣ Collectable achievements and site store
‣ Jcink-hosted
‣ Freeform app, no word count

This roleplay has been a little passion project of mine as of late. It is a soft reboot of a site I had way back when; and even though the site in question lasted for several months, it was ultimately shut down due to real life obligations and restraints. But I'm looking to get back into the swing of things!!

However, I've hit a bit of a roadblock with getting the site done, which is why I'm posting this quick interest check. Just looking to see if there's some interest in a site of this nature. I'm also curious if there are some peeps interested in beta-testing the site and-or possibly helping to tweak some systems! If so, either shoot me a PM or reply to this thread and I'll... figure something out ^^"

Thanks for reading!! c:

template by skeleton
pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
something wicked.
Hello everyone!! Thanks for the feedback! In regards to the project, I managed to resume my progress. I'm not aiming for a concrete opening date, but early-mid December seems reasonable enough (hopefully!).

I'm also thinking of opening a Discord server for beta testers and those who are curious to check out the site prior to its opening to the public. I could use some second opinions in regards to the site itself... and it's always good to get some plotting done ahead of everybody c;

If you're interested in joining, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the invitation!

Thanks again c:

template by skeleton