so it goes.
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:400,700,800]
[attr="class","begentle_i"]
[attr="class","begentle_i_header"] SILVERLinings

[attr="class","begentle_i_content"]
[attr="class","begentle_i_icon"]
[attr="class","begentle_i_h1]

A POKEMON RP SET IN KANTO & JOHTO

[attr="class","begentle_i_text"]Hey all! Remember that time I mentioned low-key wanting to make a relaxed Pokรฉmon RP set in Kanto and Johto? Well... I've been slowly working on one ever since I mentioned it, and it is close to seeing the light of day! I might be crazy trying to run two projects at once, but I feel this Pokรฉmon one will be laid back and less "work" so to speak, since there won't be any stats or hand-holding for catching Pokรฉmon and whatnots.[break][break]

So this is my official staff search! There are still some aspects of the site that I will need help with, and it's just overall a bit easier to have a bit of a support system! I'd also love to hash out ideas and solidify the "systems" that I have in the works! Before I explain my expectations and what I'm looking for, I'll explain the site and some of its features first.[break][break]

JCINK PREMIUM with a 2-2-2 rating. 18+ only and we will allow some mature content, but it must be properly tagged and such, of course.[break][break]

STATLESS meaning no levels, no EXP, battles and such will be driven by narrative.[break]
โ€” As for moves, if a Pokรฉmon can learn a certain move, either by leveling up or evolving or TM, then it can just... know it.[break]
โ€” Level-based evolutions can be narrative driven, whenever you feel like your Pokรฉmon are ready to evolve. Item-based evolutions will need to purchase said items, but it is as easy as that. Friendship-based evolutions will be the same as level-based, and will be narrative driven.[break][break]

CANONS ARE WELCOME from all regions![break]
โ€” However, a limit of one Dex-holder and two additional canons will be allowed per player. Exceptions to this rule may happen by way of an item that you can purchase in the shop using Pokรฉdollars.[break]
โ€” Gym positions will be open to their respective canons, or an OC if that Gym's canon is already made and not a Gym Leader anymore. IE, Kasumi is a character on the board already, but wants to travel, so Cerulean Gym will be available for a canon. Gyms will also keep their respective typing. The same rules apply to the Elite Four and Champions.[break]
โ€” Canons from other regions cannot claim Gyms in Kanto or Johto.[break][break]

ADDING TO YOUR TEAM is as easy as making a narrative-driven thread where your character catches said Pokรฉmon![break]
โ€” However, I'm implementing a "true route" mechanic, where only Kanto & Johto native Pokรฉmon can be caught, and they'll be true to their routes. IE, on Route 29 in Johto, the only available Pokรฉmon you can catch would be Rattata, Pidgey, Sentret and Hoothoot, and Pineco, Exeggcute, Spinarak and Ledyba from headbutting a tree.[break]
โ€” To catch Pokemon from other regions, head to the Safari Zone or request a certain Pokรฉmon/Type from a certain Gen using a ticket from the shop.[break]
โ€” However, you may start with any Pokรฉmon from any region in the beginning at character creation![break]
โ€” Legendaries are off-limits, of course.[break][break]

SPEAKING OF LEGENDARIES... They will be utilized as plot devices and will be available for people to capture. I'll probably utilize a dice roll or something of the sorts![break]
โ€” The plot as it is now is rather basic. Following the events of Gold/Silver, Team Rocket has disbanded but there are rumors about a few remaining team members. They're definitely up to something again.[break][break]

LOW ACTIVITY REQUIREMENT and NO WORD COUNT! I do ask that people try to post at least once a month, especially if they hold beloved canon positions, but there will be no true post requirements.[break]
โ€” However, there will be periodic "cleaning up" where we'll archive any characters that haven't posted in a few months, but there will always be a fair warning about when a check like that is coming up, and you'll have ample time to make sure you keep your children![break][break]

Alrighty! I hope that was enough to entice someone at least, even just as a potential member to join![break][break]

But now, what I'm looking for staff-wise.[break][break]

PLOT & EVENT PLANNING because those are always fun to hash out with others! I plan on doing seasonal events, but also some other ones periodically like bingo boards and writing challenges, perhaps![break][break]

LIST TIDYING is something I kinda struggle with, haha. I am utilizing FizzyElf's auto Face Claim listing, but there are still canons to account for as well as occupations. Sometimes I need a bit of help with the every-day cleanup and list keeping.[break][break]

ADVERTISING is honestly the bane of my existence. I love affiliating because it's so ezpz but for some reason, I just really hate advertising. I don't mind doing link backs or confirming where we've posted our ad, but first links are just. Eh... I find myself getting distracted and going down rabbit holes, finding pretty sites and just browsing around and before I know it five hours have gone by and I have only done two ads. lmaoooo[break][break]

COMMUNITY OUTREACH is a big one for me! I do plan on using Discord for a lot of moderation stuff as well as getting a nice community vibe! I just need a few people to help keep things running smoothly, and nicely and make sure no one is causing a ruckus![break][break]

SYSTEM DISCUSSION but I guess this doesn't need to be a staff position, per say? If anyone would like to offer their two cents about any of the tidbits I listed above, please do so! I aim to make this place as chill, and free as I can while also making it fair.[break][break]

If this project strikes your fancy and you'd like to help in any way, please reach me at Discord (nightbloom#8636) or PM me here~ :D

[attr="class","begentle_i_sub"]statless no word count canons welcome

[attr="class","timelapse"] timelapse

[newclass=".begentle_i"]width:600px;outline:1px solid #999;margin:10px auto;background-color:#6699aa;border:10px solid #6699AA;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_header"]display:block;height:60px;font-family:'montserrat',sans-serif;color:#fff;font-size:24pt;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-4px;text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #ccc, 1px -1px 0 #ccc, -1px 1px 0 #ccc, 1px 1px 0 #ccc;line-height:60px;border:1px solid #f7f7f7;margin-bottom:10px;padding:15px 20px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_header b"]letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_content"]display:block;background-color:#f8f8f8;outline:1px solid #cfe2e2;box-sizing:border-box;margin-bottom:10px;box-sizing:border-box;padding:15px 10px;border:10px solid #f0f5f5; -webkit-box-shadow:inset 0px 0px 0px 1px #cfe2e2;-moz-box-shadow:inset 0px 0px 0px 1px #cfe2e2;box-shadow:inset 0px 0px 0px 1px #cfe2e2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_icon"]font-size:20pt;display:inline-block;width:32px;height:32px;;text-align:center;line-height:30px;vertical-align:top;font-size:20pt;color:#afcfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_h1"]display:inline-block;padding-top:0px;width:585px;vertical-align:top;margin-top:-7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_h1 h1"]font-family:'montserrat',sans-serif;font-weight:800;font-size:12pt;text-transform:uppercase;margin:10px 0px 3px 0px;letter-spacing:-1px;color:#afcfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_h1 hr"]margin:0px;height:1px;border:0px;;border-radius:2px;background-color:#afcfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_text"]background-color:#f2f2f2;border:1px solid #fff;margin:5px;box-sizing:border-box;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font-size:10pt;font-family: 'Poppins', sans-serif;color:#666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background-color:#aaa !important;background-clip:content-box;border:8px solid transparent;border-left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_text::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:15px;background-color:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_sub"]display:block;height:20px;line-height:20px;border:1px solid #fff;padding:15px 20px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_sub b"]letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".begentle_i_sub a"]font-family:'montserrat',sans-serif;color:#fff;font-size:12pt;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #ccc, 1px -1px 0 #ccc, -1px 1px 0 #ccc, 1px 1px 0 #ccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=".timelapse"]display:block;width:600px;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".timelapse a"]font-family:'montserrat',sans-serif;text0transform:lowercase;text-decoration:none;color:#aaa;font-size:7pt;[/newclass]
last edit on Nov 22, 2022 23:34:16 GMT by NIGHTBLOOM

coming soon.