Seeking a creative partner in crime

aliasGhoul
pronounsShe/Her
15written posts
ghoul666earned bits
offlinecurrently
ghoul666
ghoul666 Avatar
Hi, hello! This search might be a little weird and a bit of a stretch, but I'm hoping to meet the other half of my last three braincells. 

For context, I start a lot of coding projects because I love concept drafting - its the funnest part of site building for me. Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly inspired, development will actually get past the concept drafting stage and turn into a fully realized project. However, building a site from top to bottom is a lot of work for no reason and I start to burn out hella fast near the end. When I revisit things a year later, I always feel the same when I look at a near-finished project: "Oh, man, [project] would have been so cool if it opened..."

My current writing friends either have IRL things keeping them tied up or just have no interest in site development, which is fine and dandy. But I'm getting to the point where I think I'd like to meet my site-dev partner in crime - someone who has an interest in concept drafting, site development, and has a penchant for coding and/or writing to help keep things moving. Someone who gives as much effort as I do, who can get stuff done (while not being against taking breaks - we all need them!), can commit to a site once its open (but is simultaneously open to the discussion & development of future projects as well), and can effectively communicate when something is no longer working for them instead of letting a conversation awkwardly die out (something I've been working hard on for myself, as well).

Anyway! A little bit about me: My name is Adore, I'm in my late twenties. I used to do tattoos and piercings before moving into what I call "backwoods bookkeeping" (at least until I figure out my next dream job). I don't really watch a lot of animu, but I love vidya (multiplayer-wise tho, I really only play FFXIV and DBD). Among other things, I code and design Jcink-related themes for the animanga community as a hobby :-) When it comes to site concepts, I'm really into off-the-wall stuff (high fantasy, scifi, horror) but still enjoy the occasional slice-of-life or simple panfandom premises. I'm not really interested in RL rp.

If you're kinda in the same boat as I am, please feel free to add me on discord and tell me about yourself or your dream project / favourite oc :~) 
🌿ghoul#0666
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
664written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Hello! I sent you a friend request and just wanted to let you know here, so you didn't think it was just some... random person. <3 I mean, I am a random person but! There was a reason behind adding you! xD

I feel you, man. I have so many ideas and concepts for things running around my brain and I do want to see them all come to fruition someday but I'm usually alone! So, yes, that is why I added you. I'd love to chit-chat and maybe we could work on something together, someday. c:

coming soon.
aliasGhoul
pronounsShe/Her
15written posts
ghoul666earned bits
offlinecurrently
ghoul666
ghoul666 Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Hello! I sent you a friend request and just wanted to let you know here, so you didn't think it was just some... random person. <3 I mean, I am a random person but! There was a reason behind adding you! xD

I feel you, man. I have so many ideas and concepts for things running around my brain and I do want to see them all come to fruition someday but I'm usually alone! So, yes, that is why I added you. I'd love to chit-chat and maybe we could work on something together, someday. c:
Hi, bloomie! I haven't received a request or else I would have messaged you right away (i have the stupid little herb emoji in front:   🌿ghoul#0666
If you send me your discord, I'll add you!
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOH! I SEE NOW my b i didn't know where u had gone lol. ik you're a creative soul man, you can find lit rally anyone out there who would be lucky to dev with you ig this is me just wishing u luck tho u don't need it
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
664written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
ghoul666 Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar

Hi, bloomie! I haven't received a request or else I would have messaged you right away (i have the stupid little herb emoji in front:   🌿ghoul#0666
If you send me your discord, I'll add you!

Oops! I readded you with the lil' herb, but if for some reason it doesn't go through again, mine is nightbloom#8636 ~

coming soon.
aliasa chaos creature
pronounsshe/her
8written posts
desolateearned bits
offlinecurrently
desolate
desolate Avatar
Howdy howdy!

I feel like I am in a very similar boat myself. I have lost many rp partners to RL issues and whatnot, which is fair but sad. I am trying to find a new community to grow and bloom in. I am personally more of an idea guy then a coder though. I can build plots and characters and get things moving. But I am less good at the technical side. I am more into realistic supernatural sites - so humans, vamps, ect. I love darker and more creative plots; but also the sweeter slice of life types. If you are still interested in maybe building a site with someone I'll leave my discord cause I am terrible at reaching out.

Hope you have a lovely day!

desolatedsith#5006
» 26 • she/her • canadian «
» warrior cat rp «
» human rp «