LF panfandom to call home

aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
What it says on the tin. I'm looking for a panfandom rp. The muses I want to play most are Knives Millions from Trigun, Chidori from Reject Ranger/Loser Ranger, and Alma Karma from D.Gray-Man. Not a deal breaker, but I'd also like to play Sephiroth from FF7. I would prefer a site that doesn't require a lot of images, because chidori has next to no content easily available other than the manga.

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc
The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
88written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
Hi Beetle! While our site is about to get a brand new skin, I hope you would be interested in our site!!

Our site, Clockwork Gardens is a very relaxed activity panfandom roleplay where your character is whisked away to a mysterious walled city called Quercus after seeing a strange dream where your character is presented with six orbs, and upon picking the orb they feel close to, they come to the very setting of our game.

We only ask for one post per month, while two for those who have either a leadership position or owns a business, and you get two activity passes incase you cannot make it for whatever reason :)

We are a smol community but we are always excited to see new faces to come join us!! The link to our panfan is my signature so feel free to check us out and ask questions ^-^
Hope to see you on CWG!

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
howdy ! i'm gonna pop in here on behalf of lovelorn.

we're an 18+ animated panfandom hosted on jcink premium with a "traditional-ish" fantasy panfan vibe for the setting (and optional regional story arcs to participate in that will expand the setting into additional regions, like the main story quest of a video game) and a soulmate concept that's super flexible + unique (since soulmates can be one-sided, platonic / familial / antagonistic, there's a subsystem for people icly choosing their own soulmates, and we even have an option for people who want to get rid of all that soulmate stuff too).

i'll be honest that we're definitely a smaller site compared to some of the other big panfans out there, and as an 18+ site with almost all of our members being out of school, we definitely have our moments where we get busy + slow down..... but on the flip side, we've been open in our current iteration since april 2022 (and our previous one since september 2021), so you know we're not going anywhere any time soon. we also still actively push out new developments for the site (like i'm currently working on adding a "traditional" freeform option to our app for people who don't like writing shippers + we have questing and character reputation systems cooking this month as well) and we have a lot of other stuff that some other sites typically swing hard left from (like allowing fandom ocs + trusting our members to appropriately handle ""problematic": characters and fandoms) just because we want to take advantage of being a smaller site to be able to stop caring about so much stuff that's so small-potatos in the grand scheme of things.

all three of your most wanted muses would be open at the moment (i do not know any of them so i don't know enough about them to get hyped for them l-lol, but i do know there's a couple d. grayman fans on the site, so they'd likely be excited for an alma + possibly get dragged into d grayman with you), and we only ask for 3 images (one 250x500, one 240x135, one 100x100 icon, and one 100x100 relationship icon) at the barest minimum. i'm currently playing sephiroth myself, but as a plot twist, we actually recently implemented the option to allow people to double a character (via a shop purchase item) because we wanted to be able to stop caring about how many characters were ""too many"" out of a fandom or how close was ""too close"" for two characters to be involved (although we also like that it's a neat way to snip out any disappointment over whose turn it is to play sephiroth or whose turn it is to hold sephiroth's hand, if that's more your style). so you'd be able to app in all the characters you wanted in time, with some effort.

anyway. if this all sounds interesting to you, you can check us out via that link up there or the one down in our signature. even if we're not a good fit for you, i wish you luck in finding your new panfandom home!

last edit on Feb 1, 2023 12:24:12 GMT by Kuroya

pronounshe/him
724written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Perhaps Guardian Weyr would work? We're based in a fandom but you don't really need to know everything about the fandom because understandably, it is an isekai.

We have all your canons open, and I'd be down to find plots with them involving my current cast. Worst comes to worst, you can stop by the swamp and hang out with Raistlin. Our focus is more on the multifandom and isekai portions of the panfandom, so even if you don't have canonmates, we're more than willing to come up with plots and ideas. Our app is easy-- just write a plotter and tell me what your character is doing. We require two images: a 250x450 hover and a large square image that can be aesthetic.

Here's our link because external links work weird with proboards for me. If you're not using an adblocker, I'll direct link.
https://guardianweyr.jcink.net/

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
Thanks for the recs, I'll check them out!

Kuroya - ngl the soulmate stuff always made me hesitate to check out lovelorn, but i'll give the info a look now that i understand the concept better.

Jungler - Same sort of deal where I've seen GW around, but the dragon stuff is a bit overwhelming so I never looked into it further. I'll still give the info a glance, tho

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,764written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!