Face the Wind! [funky music plays]

pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Yasuo! Everyone's favorite windshitter! The objectively worse brother that somehow gets valued higher! Hot sucky! Yasuo is my horrible little garbage man and he's going to be the worst man to interact with, and I would absolutely die if someone apped the following on Guardian Weyr.

Yone - Let's go 0/10 together and write some Brother Drama. Yasuo's been making a clown of himself on Pern, and he's kind of in a bind. Yone having opinions? Might be fun. Also, Yone being the General Site Cryptid would be funny.

Taliyah - Daughter. Yasuo would love to see her again. He might try to be better for her. If anything, she can braid his hair and tell him to smile more.

Ahri - Full disclosure, I haven't finished Ruined King yet, so I don't have a TON of feelings yet. But this is a possible ship option, if the other player is interested. Otherwise, I'm down for them to be Platonic and just friends, as I uh. I ship Yasuo with Everyone. I think Ahri and Yasuo have a good friendship and it'd be fun to write them. Oh, right, Viego's also going to be a problem eventually, so I'm sure Yasuo and Ahri would love to team up for that again.

Riven - I won't lie, Riven/Yasuo is my favorite ship for both of these characters and always has been. But I really just want to write their parallels, and will settle for these two also being platonic. I really just. Need their interactions. Even if it's not romantic. Please. p l e a s e .

Here's my Yasuo plotter for anyone interested. He's kind of a mess, but that's part of the point. Turns out losing all your new hope and support system is not great for a mentality.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!