offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
will be updated soon
[break][break][break]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","trps"]
[attr="class","trps2"]
[attr="class","trps01"]TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS
[attr="class","trps02"]TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS
[attr="class","trps03"]TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS TRESSPASS
[attr="class","trsps"]

VON'S GALLERY

[attr="class","trspsc"]
[attr="class","trspscont"]
WE YOUNGplaylistmisc
WICKEDpostsimplistic
TEMPLATE TITLEthreadsimple
[googlefont="Anton"][googlefont="Source Sans Pro:900,800,700,600,500,400"][newclass=".trps"]position:relative;width:500px;height:350px;background:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/c6/c7/HsRAvcFc_o.png) #191919;margin:0 auto;transition:500ms ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps2"]position:relative;overflow:hidden;width:500px;height:350px;position:absolute;bottom:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps01"]transition:500ms ease;position:absolute;z-index:5;font:105px/100% anton;white-space:nowrap;bottom:500px;left:-130px;transform:rotate(-10deg);padding:0;color:#000;background:#e4d617;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps02,.trps03"]transition:500ms ease;position:absolute;z-index:1;bottom:50px;left:-70px;white-space:nowrap;font:35px/100% anton;background:#b9ae1e;transform:rotate(13deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps03"]bottom:130px;transform:rotate(-5deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps img"]position:absolute;z-index:3;bottom:-100px;left:170px;width:170px;opacity:0;transition:500ms ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps:hover img"]bottom:0;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps:hover"]height:570px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trsps"]position:relative;z-index:7;padding:50px;transition:200ms ease;opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trsps h1"]transition:100ms ease;position:relative;left:-80px;margin:0;background:#e4d617;width:200px;padding:15px;font:35px/100% anton;transform:rotate(-5deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspsc"]background:#222;border-radius:4px;padding:30px;margin:-20px 0 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspscont"]columns:auto 3;height:150px; overflow:auto; padding:0 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspscont::-webkit-scrollbar"]background:#222;height:5px;width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspscont::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]background:#111;border:#222 solid 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspscont::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:#e4d617;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspscont div"]color:#eee;font:800 10px source sans pro;padding:0 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspscont div span a"]transform:rotate(3deg);display:inline-block;background:#fff;padding:5px 10px;color:#111;font:900 9px source sans pro;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspscont div span"]display:block;margin:0 0 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspscont div b"]font:600 11px source sans pro;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trspscont div b:before"]content:'#';color:#e4d617;display:inline-block;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps:hover .trps01"]font-size:60px;bottom:110px;transform:rotate(-5deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps:hover .trps02"]font-size:40px;bottom:-10px;transform:rotate(10deg);background:#989016;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps:hover .trps03"]font-size:30px;bottom:110px;transform:rotate(-1deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".trps:hover .trsps"]opacity:1;transition:200ms ease 500ms;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 16, 2018 15:06:29 GMT by von
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tutor"]

[attr="class","tutor-head"]

JCINK SKINNING

LOOKING FOR A STUDENT

[section][attr="class","fa fa-chevron-down"][attr="class","fa fa-chevron-down"][attr="class","fa fa-chevron-down"][/section]

[attr="class","tutor-body1"]

So recently, i've made it known to people in this forum regarding my thoughts about the state of animanga skinning community. It's really embarrassing for me to post this because, i feel like it wasn't that too long ago when i was engaged to Out Of Control that I really began to start coding and skinning. I remember starting skinning, like, right after I did my third(?) template, and have been addicted to it since then. I'm relatively young in this community, and i've always looked at myself as a forever-student that could learn so much on my talented peers like @ni/nes and @phar/aohleap. It's why being a mentor is such a strange thing for me to be LMAO. However, this community have given me so much to me. Skinning has been a huge part in my life now, it has made learn so much things about myself. I mean, i am colorblind, i've never even thought i will ever be half of what I can do now. I really think it's high time to give back now. I don't know if whoever is considering this have a lack of muse or something, but I hope this can give you a push to push past your doubts and start skinning.

[attr="class","tutor-body2"]

Since i've already tried making a tutorial, and it didn't really work for me. It's better for me to see the progress of the ones i'm teaching, hence im going for a mentoring type and we can discuss on discord. I will help in manifesting the project in your mind and will give my thoughts through chat. I will be careful to thread into the aesthetics that you're going for while giving tips that i've gathered through years to make a more interesting visual. I don't want this to be too big so two, at most, is what i'm looking.

[break][break]

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

[break][break]
  • Someone with necessary muse to start and finish a project.
  • I would like to focus on front-end designing and to further improve it, so it's preferable if you already have knowledge of CSS and HTML and can already do templates.
  • Can take constructive criticism and manifest it into project.
  • If you're interested, post in this thread. It will also help me a lot if you can describe your plans for your project.

[break][break]

CONTENTS & EXPECTATIONS

[break][break]
  • A little course on necessary tabs for JCink skinning and how they work.
  • Starting a design language for your project
  • General tips for QoL.
  • Peer review for front-end improvements
  • I'm thinking of moving on to each of Jcink skin parts per week.

[googlefont="Quicksand"] [googlefont="Karla"]

[newclass=".tutor"]width:500px; box-shadow:rgba(5,5,5,0.2) 0 1px 15px; margin:0 auto; background:#efefef;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-head"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/47/e3/0e47e35eca2206acf7263499b19d38fb.jpg) #222 center bottom/cover; background-blend-mode:multiply; text-align:center; padding:70px 40px 30px; color:#999; font:bold 15px Karla; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-head h1"]font:200 45px Quicksand; margin:0; color:#93b74d; letter-spacing:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-head section"]margin:30px 0 0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-head section i"]display:inlne-block; color:#93b74d; margin:0 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-body1"]padding:50px; text-align:justify; font:13px/170% Karla;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-body1 b"]color:#3c13b9; font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-body2"]padding:50px; background:#222; color:#999; font:13px Karla;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-body2 h4"]border:#555 solid 2px; display:inline-block; padding:5px 7px; color:#eee;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-body2 li"]margin:0 0 10px; color:#93b74d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-body2 span"]color:#aaa; line-height:150%;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-body2 p"]line-height:150%; text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tutor-body2 b"]font-size:15px; color:#93b74d;[/newclass]

last edit on Feb 2, 2021 19:35:45 GMT by von