looking for an active panfan!

pronounshe/they
77written posts
harrowearned bits
offlinecurrently
harrow
harrow Avatar
to remember is to embrace great pain
hello! I've been away from RP for a good while now and find myself missing it quite a bit. I'm looking for an active panfan to get back into the swing of things! I have several canons in mind, so no real worries with what the canon list looks like, though if Venti or Nahida from Genshin Impact are available, that's a huge plus! I would like something open to all sorts of plots, and I prefer jcink boards.
pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
If you don't mind smaller panfans, Guardian Weyr is a decently active, albeit small, community. We have Nahida open currently. We are part of the Pern genre, which involves having occasional "hatchings"-- events where you can get your own specially created dragon companion for your character.

We are not illustrated exclusive (we have a few live action canons, though we are largely illustrated canons). We also allow OCs, and we allow members to create important NPCs.
last edit on Mar 30, 2023 18:15:09 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
, we're also on the smaller side of the panfan community, but lovelorn is a "typical" isekai-style fantasy animated panfandom with a flexible soulmate mechanic (you can have one-sided soulmates or multiple soulmates, an option to icly reject the soulmate system or choose your own soulmate, the ability to oocly ignore the system entirely if you finangle it right, and you're definitely welcome to pick platonic, familial, or even antagonistic soulmates if you'd rather not go for a romantic soulmate) and optional regional story arcs to participate in to open up more location areas to play in.

we're also 18+, hosted on jcink premium with a 3-3-3 rating, and generally pretty lax about what we allow (we generally try to trust our members in regards to appropriately handling ~problematic content~, we allow established members to make duplicates of taken canons or fandom ocs via shop purchase, and there's plenty of important canon roles and such open). our activity standards aren't too bad at needing one non-comms post per character per month to be considered active + needing one extra non-comms ic post on each previous character to app the next one, and the app requirements are super easy too, with the bulk of them being a good powers section + a quick shipper portion, so i think that should be fine.

we are a smaller site, so y'know, you might have to be a little more proactive about reaching out for plots than you might on a larger site + be aware that we're a little more prone to slow periods and such, but i also know our scaramouche would be excited for either nahida or venti (as would i, as dainsleif's rper who enjoys letting him squint loudly at the gods), so you can definitely do well if you build things right. we're also a small staff team (it's just me + my coadmin and we both work full-time), which means it takes us a little longer to do stuff but we do still put out updates when we can (like i'm working on adding a freeform portion for us to add as an option for our app for people who don't like shippers and my coadmin's tinkering with a questing system we're planning on debuting in the future) and i try to hit apps reasonably quickly, at least for new members. tl;dr we are not a gigantic site, so you do have to plan accordingly with who you make + where you put them, but we've been around since april 2022 publicly and september 2021 semi-privately, and we have absolutely no plans of going anywhere any time soon when we have so many stories left to tell.

if this sounds like what you're looking for, feel free to drop on in, and if not, i wish you luck with getting back into things!

last edit on Mar 31, 2023 11:19:03 GMT by Kuroya