Looking for a comfort site

pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
Hello!! Due to some irl restraints, I've really been struggling with my writing muse, much to my own dismay. Therefore, I was thinking that finding a side site could help me focus on something else and, hopefully, lift my spirits.

I have a few preferred genres listed below, but the deal-breaker is definitely the community. I'm looking for a site with a small, accepting community. Nothing too big, and nothing that has been here since the beginning of times.

· · · · About me:
» Animanga site, not RL (or mixed FCs)
» I prefer Jcink, can adjust to ProBoards.
» Don't really have an OC in mind (I'll look at the suggestions and go on from there). I usually tend to play the jerk with a heart of gold archetype, but it depends!
» Don't have a preffered plot in mind. Nonetheless, I've really been craving a good slow-burn romance or some sort of hurt/comfort.
» I love to plot, but it oftentimes takes me a while to actually approach somebody about plotting.
» My activity can be patchy. I generally try to post once in two to three days (I can do multiple posts a day if everything's right). Nevertheless, I would prefer a site with lenient activity (nothing that would banish me into the archives after not posting for two weeks), nothing too strict.
» I'm honestly just looking for a site to relax on. Nothing too gritty and overwhelming. Something simple and relaxing c:

· · · · Looking for:
» As mentioned above, the deal-breaker is the community. I'm looking for a small (preferably new-ish), accepting community. A site with a billion users active is an automatic no-go for me, likely with no exceptions.
» Slice-of-life!
» Original sites
» Sites that are easy to get into
» Something light-hearted – Not looking for combat sites or anything.
» I can take a look at fantasy sites, as long as the lore isn't too overwhelming

· · · · Nah, no:
» Panfandoms
» RL or MFC
» Fandom-based – my knowledge of fandoms is limited to only a few franchises. Even if your site requires little to no knowledge of the source material, I still think I'm going to pass.
» Established sites with a large playerbase
» Lore-heavy
» Complicated systems

I think that's about it! Feel free to drop your suggestions to this thread, or shoot me a PM! Thanks!! ^^

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
have you looked at weeping omens

we are an urban fantasy animanga rp site with an 18+ community. i think we might be a decent pick for you. our site allows for more intense plots, but also gives you the chance to play out your SOL dreams while dipping your toes into inter-faction drama, should you desire!

basic plot is that witches, werewolves, and vampires have been living alongside humans for as long as time itself. our story takes place in the fictional city of san llorona, a bustling ocean-side city in northern california. there is a group of monster hunters stationed in san llorona, known as the leviathan society. they are the bogeyman that hides in the shadows, attempting to eradicate monster-kind. they've been around for a long, long, long time but you don't even have to interact with them if that's not your cup of tea!

as for activity, we're actually super lenient. we do activity checks very rarely, maybe every six months? and even then, we do not boot you for being inactive- so long as you express interest in staying, we'll let you stay!

we have been open for 2 years, but we are welcoming to new people. a lot of our current community are newer members, so you'd be welcome definitely!

some other info
- smalll, but relatively active and invested community
- we have a unique spell system for witches, as well as a unique power system. (basically every witch has a power unique to them and them only)
- factions are optional, but as a personal rec, i will say to at least look into them (especially for vampires!)
+ some exciting things coming in the future! 

check us out, if you're interested. we can answer any questions in the discord server, or on the cbox at the bottom of our homepage. you can also pm me if you have any additional questions, if joining the discord server right away isn't your jam.

just uh. ignore the april fools stuff. hehe
last edit on Apr 1, 2023 18:22:23 GMT by citrinitas