help with a sci-fi/sci-fantasy site

aliasnoire
pronounsshe/they
12written posts
revenoireearned bits
offlinecurrently
revenoire
revenoire Avatar
hello! i admit to having brain rot from hsr (honkai: star rail) and i once again have the urge to code/build a (jcink) site. unfortunately, i’m not a particularly gifted lore builder and i’m searching for someone willing to help me develop a site! i can handle the skin and codes pretty well (though pointers and help are always welcome!) but i’m looking for someone(s) to help flesh the world out and help with general admining. this is what i’ve thought of so far:

The ship’s voyage through the stars is leisurely and inquiring, seeking to catalog the universe it drifts through. Though large enough to be considered a small planet of its own, it can freely move through space, largely independent of gravity. It developed biomes and cultures that freely interacted with each other. All was well, until calamity struck. A devastating breach of the hull destroyed one biome, leaving refugees in its wake. And as if that wasn’t enough, hostile creatures sought to overrun the ship and render it inhospitable to its current residences. Before the lost biome was sealed off, the creatures were able to invade the other biomes. How will the ship’s residents reclaim their home from their non-sentient invaders? What caused the hull breach after so many peaceful years? And what are these invaders’ goals?

hope to hear from you if you’re interested!
aliasnoire
pronounsshe/they
12written posts
revenoireearned bits
offlinecurrently
revenoire
revenoire Avatar
Update to the above:

Looking for additional staff: missions facilitators and additional staff members!

Mission facilitators’ duties will primarily be designing and running the optional quests using the combat system where applicable. They can also help with staff duties, detailed below.

Staff members’ duties will be helping with general upkeep, including accepting apps, answering member questions, and lore expansion.

Ideally, you should be familiar with jcink and the admin cp. Prior admin experience is a huge bonus. If interested, please fill out this form: link
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW