write a reply

That One Characer(tm)

pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
What’s that one character that you just keep reskinning and bringing with you to every single rp that you join? What was their original form compared to how it is now? Their faceclaim? Or do they have original art? What’s your favourite version of them that you’ve written? 

I’ll start:
this is my beloved daughter Kiara. Depending on where she is she’ll also go by Yazi. If memory serves, she started out originally as the protag of a stillborn VN project and became a Rage of Bahamut OC where she just sort of turned into her own thing. Everywhere I take her she tends to be a dragon or at least dragon adjacent either species-wise or aesthetically. She has another form named Kyrahn who is a deity of a race of space dragons but honestly right now I’m vibing very hard with a cyberpunk version of her. 

She has her own original art to go with her but if somewhere doesn’t allow original art then I tend to default to IA as a faceclaim

Art crews to bagawaga on Discord <3
Art creds to bagawaga on Discord
last edit on Jun 25, 2023 3:14:52 GMT by Salmon
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
Not one. I have like… three muses I bring along every-fukkin-where I end up. Mostly on Pokémon sites (with some supernatural ones sprinked in the mix), but the general premise is:

• The first one initially started as a Professor of all things, a Pokémon Professor but then it devolved into him just being a regular ole’ Trainer… I remember I gave him Aura powers at some point! The current incarnation is currently a Gym Leader of a certain city somewhere (hint: look skywards). His name has changed so many goddamned times throughout his life, but… needless to say, if you know his FC, you’ll know it’s me.

• The second one actually just came out of the concept of a name I picked randomly one day. And then he stuck around. Unlike the first one, however, this guy is the ‘I can’t believe I flew ten thousand miles for this shit’ kind—his backstory has changed so much through the years, too. However, the same clause applies: if you know his FC, you’ll know it’s me, too.

• The third one (actually my first, but who cares about order) is my lone female character I’ve kept for so long. We’re talking 2013 long here, and her initial FC was WAY DIFFERENT from the one I have for her now. (Needless to say, she’s ICly married to my boyfriend’s character… there’s a reason why their FCs match and come from the same game franchise.) She was also a shinobi at some point the one time I tried a Naruto RP.
last edit on Aug 22, 2023 18:48:06 GMT by Ven ☆