aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
kappaccino Avatar
A pokemon mystery dungeon rp would be so much fun! However, I do agree with the other poster who mentioned maybe having slots instead of just limiting it to one pokemon per site. Even though there are like a thousand pokemon, it doesn't mean that there are more than a few that someone may want to play. If a member finds the site later, and they're locked out of all of their favorites, they might lose all their enthusiasm for joining in. It would kind of feel like being punished for not finding the site earlier. Just my opinion though!

Thank you for your opinion! At this point I'm 100% decided on opening the site with a limit on the Pokemon, but I'm still open to the idea of increasing the limit later on if it seems like it doesn't work to promote diversity in the way I hope it will. It's just easier to start out with a limit and increasing it than to decrease an already established limit.

Ven ☆ Avatar
i took a look at the list of galar pkmn and no wooloo?

did you forget the almighty ovine by accident?

Wooloo banned for ties to Satanism. /j It's there, it's just under "Dubwool Line"! It was easier for lines like Eevee, Burmy, and Ralts to separate the lines based on their final evolution, but it's definitely a little confusing since lines are usually based on the unevolved form. I might try to come up with a different name for it to make it clearer, but line is just the most straight forward name I could give it.
last edit on Sept 5, 2023 23:30:29 GMT by Beetle

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
Thanks for the interest, and sorry for the lack of updates! I've been having health issues IRL that have slowed development down a lot, but I plan on using NaNoWriMo as a motivation for lore writing.

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc