phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
citrinitas Avatar
ok! i would like to. reserve a spot for a friend me as welll !

all righty, i'll keep a mental note going that i have one more friend coming during that alpha phase! (i think i'll be okay as long as everyone doesn't bring more than five people along to start @.@ twenty people is a lot when it's just me l-lol)

crunch Avatar
uhhhhhhh yeah gemme in dere
im gonna be indisposed for any site-related stuff next week cuz i will be in another country and away from a computer but i have my phone for discord shenanigans if need be

jotted you down too!

as long as you can at least make your ooc account for later, you should be okay to wait until you're back! i'm still tinkering with coding while trying to avoid setting y'all up to suffer to hang around in a server "for no reason" for too long c: begging that my tire blowing out tonight didn't push things back from potentially losing an entire saturday
last edit on Jul 21, 2023 1:51:36 GMT by Kuroya
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
Danger Noodle Avatar

I'd like in on this honestly it sounds fun

keep an eye on your pms!

invites will hopefully be going out this weekend, if all goes well with reworking the backend to get us set up for the Cursed Coding Knowledge (tm) (c) (r) i have learned for our multiple-au characters and with dealing with my blown out tire; i might still try to get them out anyway so y'all can be on standby with everyone else otherwise since if i'm still not set up aside from those multiple-au characters by the end of next weekend, i'll cry
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
ryne Avatar
Recent obsessions with certain fandoms might be tugging at me to try to find some RP goodness on a forum again, so if there's room, I'd love to be considered as well!

Even if it's been like.... eighty-seven years since I've done anything public orz;

keep an eye on your pms Soon (tm) :eyes:
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
violette Avatar
if you've still got that one last invite open, and can be patient as i try and once more learn my way around forums ; i'll gladly take an invite!

last invite is all yours!

everyone who's signed up for being part of this, please check your pms! the invite will be going out in the next few minutes once i get it all together.

for anyone who's interested in the project but missed the invite window, don't worry - i know i'll be posting up want ads + a buddy request here for picking up other writing partners, and our other members are also more than welcome to do the same, so you can always come on that way via our usual sponsorship method.

i might also do another invite period later on if there's a lot of interest for it (and i'd naturally prioritize anyone who missed this one first); depends on how things go once we're all set up properly!
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
howdy everyone!

we had a couple of people ghost out of the initial invites, so after talking it over with the other members, i decided to reopen two of the invitation slots for the site's alpha. so if you missed out on the initial invite period + want to hop in now before we go into beta period (where new members are gonna be sponsor-only, at least for the next several months), this is your chance to do it!
last edit on Jul 29, 2023 19:36:44 GMT by Kuroya
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
illidan main Avatar
interested. willing to give up the invite slot in case things don't pan out, since i'm going thru some stuff rn, but i'll definitely check things out c:

check your pms!

we also had another couple of people drop, so i'll reopen those slots as well, just in case!
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
with our launch into our beta phase today, we are closing all unaffiliated invites!

don't fret, however - we will accept members who come on via buddy requests and want ads posted on pixel (or any other resource site, for that matter), so if you've missed your window, you can still get in if you're keeping an eye on what our members are posting up in the searches!