phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
[nospaces]

[attr="class","thesedaysim"]

[attr="class","waytoolonely"]

invites for an upcoming multifandom

[attr="class","immissingout"]

howdy pixel perfect!
[break][break]
to make a long story short - i've recently started work on a brand new project, an 18+ "invite-only" multifandom site on jcink premium reminiscent of the spiderverse movies or kingdom hearts, with different fandoms offering locations within their universes for characters to exist in, whether it be as an original inhabitant of the universe oblivious to the wider multiverse, a character who travels freely between the multiverses (or to the communal hub space), or a character who gets absorbed into a new universe and reimagined to fit the new world as if they'd always been there.
[break][break]
the site itself is meant to be very hands-off in terms of moderation since i'll be running it solo (the only characters with hard app review are multiverse travelers, to make sure they explain their histories + powers for people unfamiliar with them, and even then members are still allowed to self-sort them like they do any other character so they can still rp with the character between the monthly app runs) and a general kind of "you get out what you put in" vibe.
[break][break]
want to play live action characters? cool, i'm not gonna stop you. want to make a character someone else is already playing? no problem, just pick a different symbol for the end of your account name. want to add a new location? fantastic, just purchase the shop item + redeem it so you can move your threads out of the general catch-all board. want to make ocs? go for it, just be aware that it might be a little harder to pitch them since you can't ride off the recognizability of a canon. (i mean. when you're self-sorting accounts, it's not as if i'm gonna have a lot of tools to stop you from doing it, lol.)
[break][break]
ordinarily, i'd be running the site where the "invitations" work a little more like a sponsorship, where you less need an explicit invitation from an existing member and more that you need to be able to point to a specific member on the site that you're joining to plot with (like if you're picking up a want ad or responding to a general call for new writing partners). but in this case, for our initial launch, i'm gonna be setting aside up to ten slots for interested pixel members to be able to claim if they want to get in during the early building phase + without that sponsor/invite.
[break][break]
if you're interested, please feel free to reply here or reach out to me via pm!

[newclass=.thesedaysim]background-image:url('https://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Grunge-Seamless-Pattern-For-Website-Background.jpg'); max-width: 410px; border: 5px solid #ddd; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely img]height: auto; position: relative; z-index: 1; margin-top: -15px; margin-left: -15px; border-bottom: 3px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely b]display: inline-block; padding: 10px; font: 17px raleway; font-weight: 900; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; border: 2px solid #ddd; margin-top: -75px; float: right; margin-right: 20px; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout]border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; font: 11pt calibri; padding: 5px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout a]color: #633562; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thesedaysim .immissingout:first-of-type]margin-top: -10px; border-top: 0px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow]font: 10pt calibri; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; background: #ddd; margin: 31px 40px 10px 50px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout .iknow:last-of-type]margin-bottom: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow img]float: left; margin-left: -40px; height: 60px; width: 60px; border: 2px solid #eee; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -31px;[/newclass]
last edit on Aug 6, 2023 2:13:40 GMT by Kuroya

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
meliko Avatar
hey there! im super duper interested!! my discord user is "meliko"!! thank you for the oppurtonity

of course!

i'm not handing the links out to pixel users quite yet (i got to finish up a few things first this weekend), but as soon as i'm ready to make the jump from the waiting room to beta testing, i'll shoot you a pm with the discord and site info!
last edit on Jul 14, 2023 19:23:42 GMT by Kuroya

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
ricochet Avatar
very interested, if you could jot me down please!

of course of course! keep an eye on your pms in the near future!

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
citrinitas Avatar
i am interested!! but does it habe to be jusg pixel perfect ppl, or can we recommend a friend of ours who doesnt use pixel?

yeah, lol, i'm fine with it as long as you're able to pass the links to them once they go out - it's not as if they wouldn't be eligible to come in via that sponsorship model anyway outside of this, l-lol.

i'm just gonna ask that if someone (you or anyone else) is gonna be doing that during that initial "don't mind the construction" alpha phase, they just let me know how many people are gonna be coming. usually i'm not gonna care too much about that unless it's a whole boatload of people all at once, but since it's just me doing all the staffing stuff rn (i have a friend helping with the skin but it's gonna be a pretty intense process to get everything set up the way we're gonna need it to work - 60 custom profile fields and almost 40 member groups will do that to ya), i'm trying to limit that initial starting group just so i don't get too overwhelmed once everyone starts needing some staff upkeep things (like location purchases and universe-traveler app reviews)

as a general update for where i am in the process of everything, i'll probably be sending out the links once we're actually in the alpha testing phase - we're super close to that point, since the discord is together + the important site info is mostly written up, we're just wrestling with coding (skinning is the worst on a good day, never mind doing some of the finicky stuff we're wanting to do).

once i've got things set up to start taking our first phase of characters (solidly established canons existing in their og worlds since those won't require freeform areas), i can open up registration and start sending out links while i work on adding the freeform section (to let in ocs, canons in one au setting, more loosely settled canons / blank slate protagonists / etc, universe-travelers, and so on) and then working out how to do the multiple freeforms to round it out (for anyone with multiple aus)

tl;dr it could be this weekend that the links go out or through to next weekend, i'm not sure, but it should be hopefully soon!
last edit on Jul 16, 2023 13:58:45 GMT by Kuroya

aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
I'd be down and interested if you want to drop me an invite whenever if you so choose. Either way sounds fun and best of luck <3
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
Inez Avatar
I'd be down and interested if you want to drop me an invite whenever if you so choose. Either way sounds fun and best of luck <3

lol of course of course <3

keep an eye on your pms!

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
Beetle Avatar
As a both a Spider-Man and a panfandom fan, I'm definitely interested!

you're added in too, keep an eye out on your pms c:

since the invites are filling up, i'm gonna just remind everyone that if y'all are gonna be bringing an outside friend during that initial build, please please please please please let me know just so i can have an idea for how many people to anticipate in that alpha period!
last edit on Jul 20, 2023 14:33:59 GMT by Kuroya

the chalk prince
aliasrook
pronounsthey / them
928written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
Kuroya Avatar
citrinitas Avatar
i am interested!! but does it habe to be jusg pixel perfect ppl, or can we recommend a friend of ours who doesnt use pixel?
yeah, lol, i'm fine with it as long as you're able to pass the links to them once they go out - it's not as if they wouldn't be eligible to come in via that sponsorship model anyway outside of this, l-lol.

i'm just gonna ask that if someone (you or anyone else) is gonna be doing that during that initial "don't mind the construction" alpha phase, they just let me know how many people are gonna be coming. usually i'm not gonna care too much about that unless it's a whole boatload of people all at once, but since it's just me doing all the staffing stuff rn (i have a friend helping with the skin but it's gonna be a pretty intense process to get everything set up the way we're gonna need it to work - 60 custom profile fields and almost 40 member groups will do that to ya), i'm trying to limit that initial starting group just so i don't get too overwhelmed once everyone starts needing some staff upkeep things (like location purchases and universe-traveler app reviews)

as a general update for where i am in the process of everything, i'll probably be sending out the links once we're actually in the alpha testing phase - we're super close to that point, since the discord is together + the important site info is mostly written up, we're just wrestling with coding (skinning is the worst on a good day, never mind doing some of the finicky stuff we're wanting to do).

once i've got things set up to start taking our first phase of characters (solidly established canons existing in their og worlds since those won't require freeform areas), i can open up registration and start sending out links while i work on adding the freeform section (to let in ocs, canons in one au setting, more loosely settled canons / blank slate protagonists / etc, universe-travelers, and so on) and then working out how to do the multiple freeforms to round it out (for anyone with multiple aus)

tl;dr it could be this weekend that the links go out or through to next weekend, i'm not sure, but it should be hopefully soon!

ok! i would like to. reserve a spot for a friend me as welll !