indulge my bad taste [league of legends, diablo, warcraft]

pronounshe/him
732written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
aight i've got a few things i would love to write on a private panfan and I'm hoping to find someone that communicates in clown-to-clown the way I do. I'm open to AUs and stuff, too, and in theory open to crossover ships and OCs. If you're interested in RP'ing with me, feel free to DM me c:.

so let's get to it. not all of these are ships.

Sarah Fortune for Quinn

Harold, they're lesbians. Quinn, unable to flirt properly with the hot pirate captain that is totally into her butch ass: everything I need. Bonus points if we can get a Caitlyn/Vi for double dates while Sarah occasionally lets Vi know that she's missing out (and it's true! the hottest woman in league wanted u, vi, and you chose officer cop over her!).

I might also be willing to play the Sarah in this equation. I really like her, so it's all good. Willing to play in the Star Guardian AU and the Pokemon AU with these, too.

Jhin for Annie

This is a family request! I want to play Annie as an older teenager, learning from "the best"-- a man who has always seen beauty and potential in her. I want Jhin to have complicated feelings about having a child, and I want Annie to have a serial killer dad. It would be awesome. Room is open for Jhin to have a romantic partner that Annie might reject outright and cause drama with.

Xayah and Rakan for Sett

So this is a polyship request: Xayah and Rakan having their badger boyfriend. I headcanon Rakan as the glue that holds them all together, and Xayah is very tsundere about it. I would be willing to play any part of this ship, with a preference for Sett but I can do Rakan or Xayah as well.

Caitlyn for Vi

Truth be told I'd rather play Vander with his daughters because family is great but I'm willing to play Caitlyn/Vi so long as I can write Vi.

Vi and Jinx for Vander/Warwick (also Odyssey Jinx for Odyssey Yasuo)

The first: I would love to write Vander/Warwick dealing with his children. Either in AU situations, or MU situations. I love Them. Please let me write family drama.

The second: Odyssey Jinx seems to actually be kinda happy. I get the impression that she's actually broke as hell, and that's why she's on a ship with Malphite and Yasuo. Imagine her having a good relationship with Vander and Vi, and maybe Silco as a weird uncle/other dad? The AU where they're all happy???? And I, of course, would be playing Odyssey Yasuo as well, as the Big Brother figure that is reading too many romance novels.

Lilith + Various Characters for Rathma

We're getting into the Diablo half of my requests. Basically, I'll thread Rathma with anyone from Diablo, either in the MU or the AUs I'm writing him across. I'm not picky, I just don't see blizzard canons all that often unless they're Overwatch. Pls indulge my horrible diablo addiction.

Anduin Wrynn for Garrosh and Wrathion

The first pitch: I plan on writing AU Garrosh that decided to regret his actions and learn from them. I think it would be AWESOME if he and Anduin became friends somehow, even in a sort of "i hate that guy" way.

The second pitch: Look, I'm just Wranduin trash. Always have been, always will be. Let's be Wranduin trash together.

---

So I might be open to other league brainworms (did someone say K'sante and Pantheon should kiss? I did), so feel free to contact me about those! I love League of Legends so much, especially Noxus and Piltover/Zaun and the Freljord. The only thing I will note is that I do not like JayVik or SettPhel, so I won't get your hopes up about that.
last edit on Aug 6, 2023 15:55:35 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW