write a reply

Radiant Fields [interest check]

2written posts
cyannearned bits
offlinecurrently
cyann
cyann Avatar

Radiant Fields is a potentially upcoming AU Rune Factory RP centered in the new village of Lugela.
Already, there's lots of features in place, such as:

- Fields & Crops (of course!)... maybe you will get blessed with a Runey Day!
- A mysterious story involving an eerily quiet lake and a dying forest
- Gold system that centers around selling your crops and completing quests
- 111 different monsters to fight and tame, then utilize to help water your fields
- Multiple species-- currently Human, Elf and Dwarf with plans for several more. Humans have the possibility of becoming Earthmates! 
- Shops
- Custom jobs and organizations
- Multiple different weapon types & Combat
- No stats to keep track of!
- Lightweight crafting
- Lightweight magic
- Inventory and upgradable housing with furniture
- Fall in love with another character after a long day of questing  together? Buy an engagement ring and sweep them off their feet! Maybe even have a live discord server wedding! 
- No word count
- JCink Premium and a mature area away from the main RP threads

Radiant Fields has been a passion project of mine and I'd love to release it to the public when it's finished (honestly it's very close!!), but I'd like to see how many people would be into it!

If people are interested, I may consider doing a soft opening for those who would like an exclusive peek.
last edit on Sept 5, 2023 8:17:01 GMT by cyann
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
i see Rune Factory

i go :looking:

lemme in plssssssss

(this person has beaten most of the mainline RF games, just not 5 bc no time since too busy reromancing Leon in RF4S since my 3DS died and i have no way of getting another one for my og RF4 cart)
last edit on Sept 5, 2023 18:31:22 GMT by Ven ☆

2written posts
cyannearned bits
offlinecurrently
cyann
cyann Avatar
Thank you guys for the interest! I'm working on this alone and it's my first project, so I'm glad to see the kind responses. :D
Radiant Fields has kind of lofty aspirations, but I'm trying to make it as close to the games as I can. 

Keeping in mind that it's still dusty and not finished, feel free to have a look around: HERE