pronounsshe/her
398written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
[googlefont=rajdhani][googlefont=roboto]
1) Keep the credit intact. You are more than welcome to change font/color/etc, as long as the code still looks the same.[break]
2) Please do not rip or use my code as you base.[break]
3) It would be lovely to see my creation on the site you use, so please link them when you do use them.[break]
4) The image is (dimension) while the color is/are the color

last edit on Jul 18, 2018 16:46:05 GMT by Empress Yuki
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
398written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
[googlefont=dosis]

tell me what

As always, please keep my credit intact. You are allowed to tweak colours, font, and other minor edits as long as the template remains the same.

The big image is 410X420 and since the colour is in gradient, find #MIRROR to change the gradient colours. The colors are #e78293 and #a10b0b respectively.

Below is the image of the template. Please go to this site for the life preview.

[googlefont=dosis][div align="center"][div style="width:300px;height:auto;padding:20px;background:#ccc;"][div style="width:280px;height:auto;padding:10px;background:#fff;"][div style="font-family:dosis;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;color:#000;"][h1 style="font-family:dosis;color:#e78293;font-size:20px;text-align:center;border-bottom:1px solid #a10b0b;padding-bottom:5px;"][b]tell me what[/b][/h1]
As always, please keep my credit intact. You are allowed to tweak colours, font, and other minor edits as long as the template remains the same.

The big image is 410X420 and since the colour is in gradient, find [b][font color="#e78293"]#MIRROR[/font][/b] to change the gradient colours. The colors are [font color="#e78293"]#e78293[/font] and [font color="#a10b0b"]#a10b0b[/font] respectively.

Below is the image of the template. Please go to this [a href="http://scratchpad.io/rural-team-3613"]site[/a] for the life preview.
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

last edit on Aug 9, 2018 8:10:45 GMT by Empress Yuki