aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
Alright, this Interest Check is more or less loose ideas and wants than anything cohesive. And since I don't have the best track record with managing roleplay sites, this is more or less a call out to people who like the ideas I got cooking and wouldn't mind running a site instead of me, borrowing my ideas and adapting it into your own plot.

That being said, these are my thoughts:

Synopsis:

It's been twenty-five years since King Vegeta and the Royal Saiyan Army triumphed over the Kold Family and their forces. Twenty-five years since the day the known universe was freed from the PTO's diabolical grip. King Vegeta has since retired, and his son: Vegeta - The New King Of The Saiyans has taken the mantle in his stead.

These twenty-five long years have led to a power vacuum that has threatened to consume the remnants of the Kold Family's crumbling empire. As various insurgents wish to claim the throne of the Acrosian Tyrant.

Lightyears away, tucked away in an unassuming galaxy lies Earth. Where Son Goku, a Saiyan raised on said peaceful planet for reasons unknown to him. Pursued various adventures with his friends and allies. Oblivious to the galactic going on and the turmoil that is bubbling under the surface. Goku, now married to his wife Chi Chi have just had a son, Son Gohan. And the world seems at ease...

However, such peacefulness has shattered with the appearance of mysterious forces, as remnants of Frieza's loyal followers find their way to Earth and to Namek in search of the legendary Dragon Balls. Putting both worlds and potentially the universe into great danger.

Meanwhile, a faction of Outcast Saiyans that was banished by King Vegeta many years ago. Are led by their "King" Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan. Whose father Paragus has ambitions to have his son take the Saiyan Throne from its current rulers. Embroiling the new King Vegeta in a war he cannot avoid.

These fragmented threads are lightly bonded together. Held in place by greater secrets and conspiracies that threaten the universe as a whole. In the end, there will be no Gods or Angels to save them. Will you rise up and become a Legend? Or be a mere memory turned to dust by the annuls of time?

Find out next time! On Dragon Ball: Legends [Name Pending]!

Other Facets:

+ Plot Driven
+ Political Intrigue, Character Development, somewhat "grounded" combat. "Rule of Cool", but less "flashy boom boom" explosions all the time.
+ Unique Transformations (Transformations are race-related but have similar origin points, but each race's origin is slightly different. Aka, they're more about spiritual mastery, and inner control than just "Oh cool, now his hair is GREEN! Oh, look! He has bigger muscles!) I want people to be more creative with their forms! But still have that classic DBZ feeling! So light shows but with PURPOSE!
+ LGBT Friendly.
+ PG-13.
+ Proboards, probably.
+ Most Likely Statless or Stat-Lite.
+ Canons & OCs Playable.
+ Everyone no matter Canon or OC can make tangible changes and marks on the plot and setting! Become a Legend!
+ Everyone starts on an even playing field and no race will be left out from being strong or capable!
Power Level and Zeni system, obviously.
+ Fights will hopefully be more creative and fun than just brute force!
+ Heavily Inspired by Studio Stray Dogs "Legend: A Dragon Ball Tale"!
+ Factions! "Canon" Factions exist but with options to make new, player-run ones!
+ Raids?
+ Adventures/Missions/Quests?
+ Achievements? (I can't help that I love collecting those little pointless vanity awards!)

So yeah, these are just the majority of my thoughts and ideas! What do you think? Is anyone interested in tackling something like this? :O

I'd love your feedback! :D

last edit on Nov 15, 2023 19:50:58 GMT by Galeforce
aliasTin
24written posts
tinniearned bits
offlinecurrently
tinni
tinni Avatar
ngl dbz is such an open world that i don't think i ever seen a site tackle the more political aspects of its universe. i'd really think it'd be neat to see how it's handled and see how not just pure power, but also politics can have a role in the site's direction c:
40written posts
mythearned bits
offlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
tinni Avatar
ngl dbz is such an open world that i don't think i ever seen a site tackle the more political aspects of its universe. i'd really think it'd be neat to see how it's handled and see how not just pure power, but also politics can have a role in the site's direction c:

Agreed, DBZ sites have so much potential but they always just turn into power = words = all that matters