write a reply

The show must go on

pronounsAny
535written posts
offlinecurrently
Step right up folks, we have it all! Drama, angst, strained relationships, and even some fluff. More may be added in time as well.

Please send me a message here on Pixel if youโ€™re interested in any of these or have further questions.

1. Best friend / love interest (slow burn if it goes that route) for Branwen. Someone who has always embraced Branwen's creative side and they probably did a lot of stuff together, such as make-up or hair dye and random nights out that were fun, remained friends and helped her when she got turned into a vamp when attending a party. Probably the first person she came out to as nb when they were younger, as well as someone can handle her at her most bitchy and snarky. While itโ€™s not mandatory, I do see the best friend as also have a creative career or aspiration. Possibly music or art or something like that.

2. Frustrated exe/party friend that may or may not still have feelings for Chihaya.

Need I really say more for an explanation? Heโ€™s super flirty and outgoing and friendly but the fuck-ups are always his fault. My dude has commitment issues fierce, and tends to ditch people and things as soon as he gets bored. It could be interesting whichever way we go โ€” whether antagonistic or trying to make it work, but oh boy will that be a tough workload and a long road ahead of you.

3. Solaceon parents!! This oneโ€™s a bigger plot thatโ€™s spread across several members on the site but it is still quite important and also quite involved with the site as well. This one has a few appearance and species requirements but not too many.

We require the father, and if you like playing morally bankrupt characters - man is this the guy for you! Heโ€™s a strict hunter that specializes in werewolves but hates all creatures equally, strict and militant on his children, and comes from a long line of hunters as well. Heโ€™s trying to eradicate wolves in general, and has even experimented on his wife to try and see if his children will succeed and be human, as well as feeds his kids potions and drugs to suppress the chance they are a wolf should the genetics have swung this way. His hair must be black or brunette.

We also require the mother (the wolf subtype of werewolf) who was kidnapped and ended up trauma bonding to the father. She was from a family pack, and it is assumed the rest of them had been killed off by the father. Currently due to current events, she is being held at home by the father. She has red hair, and it is only her daughter (that I play) who has inherited it.

Together they have five children, four are boys and only one is a daughter. Currently the brothers are all trying to track each other and their sister down, after she transformed to reveal she got the wolf genetics. Keep in mind these parents would have to be older since their kids are adults, and were native to Norway.

4. Adopted orphan.

This last want ad is for a child (13 - 15 age range) that my character, Lily has adopted. She was a hunter who recently got trapped during a Hunt and got turned into a vampire. The reason she ended up taking in this child is because she knew his mother, who ended up getting slaughtered by the vampire she was hunting. The childโ€™s personality and temperament, as well as practitioner typing is up to you, however the fc has already been decided as Freminet from Genshin Impact.
Sometimes we were meant to meet. Sometimes I wonder where the heck you people came from.
pronounsAny
535written posts
offlinecurrently
A soft bump - all of these roles are still available but the Solaceon family has a lot of plots going on at the moment - youโ€™d be guaranteed quite a lot of interaction. Feel free to message me if you have any interest.
Sometimes we were meant to meet. Sometimes I wonder where the heck you people came from.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW