aliasMage
pronounsShe, her, they, them
21written posts
magemearned bits
offlinecurrently
magem
magem Avatar
Maybe if I keep quiet…
Been battling coding all afternoon ;;;... I'm going to try testing it again this evening.))

about

Panic at the Strawberry Dorms and Banana Dorms is under construction. The discord has been established but there is alittle more to do to spruce it up. I have not done the coding for the site. I hope everyone is having a lovely day so far![break]

It will be JCINK hosted, PG-13 at most, and will be centered around secondary and college school. I will try to do the coding on my own. You must be 18 and over to join however. It is animanga based so no real life face claims.[break]

The roleplay takes place three years from the start of Strawberry Panic. It will be a sequel. The canon characters will be playable.[break]

I have added thirteen more schools, and expanded the universe of Strawberry Panic a bit. A fourth school to Astraea Hill called St. Caelum. It will attempt to alleviate the power discrepency between the three canon schools; St. Miator, St. Spica, and St. Lulim. An all-boys' campus of four schools will be added as brother schools to Astraea Hill. The campus is called Hyacinth Hill. They have their own star of the campus like Astraea Etoile competition, called the Roi competition.[break]

The other two campuses are college campuses known as Nyx Summit and Erebus Summit. They are similarly laid out to Astraea and Hyacinth Hills, so much of the alumni are from those previous schools. Nyx Summit houses the women's colleges/universities and Erebus Summit houses the men's colleges/universities. They two have competitions to determine the stars of the campuses, Soleil et Lune competition and Empereurs competition respectively.[break]

You do not have to know about Strawberry Panic to join. However, if you do wish to play as one of the canon characters from the light novel and anime, it is important that you do.

last edit on Dec 2, 2023 19:30:41 GMT by magem

Coming soon...
aliasMage
21written posts
magemearned bits
offlinecurrently
magem
magem Avatar
Maybe if I keep quiet…
[newclass=table]border-collapse: separate; table-layout: auto; width: auto;[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","scont"]

[attr="class","scont"]
about the roleplay

Welcome to Strawberry Panic: Panic at the Strawberry Dorms and Banana Dorms. It is based off of Strawberry Panic, light novel and anime. It takes place three years from the start of Strawberry Panic.[break][break]
As of December 12 a chunk of lore has been written up of the schools. I have paused writing the lore to concentrate on the skin template. I have since continued fine-tuning the Discord, but I don't feel comfortable dropping the invite until I'm further along with the lore already established in Strawberry Panic and its expanded lore.[break][break]
There is room for two co-administrators and three moderators. Once the lore is nearly complete, I will perform a staff search. I need someone well-versed in coding and another who is well-versed in at least the anime. There will be a small discussion for staff members.[break][break]
There will be use of templates. One official one for the profile template. I feel it is minimal in its composition but it gets the job done. :) [break][break]
In the coming days there will be some lore drops. However, slow since the holidays are coming closer. I will be aiming towards the end of this month and into 2024 to be complete with the discord and forums at least. [break][break]
I am also re-watching and rereading the anime and light novel respectively. In some ways, both materials have not aged well so I will expect some changes to some characters and their arcs.[break][break]
For the featured there will be the Etoile Pair, Rois (Kings), Soleil et Lune (Sun and Moon), and Empereurs (Emperors). These are the ceremonial rulers of each of the campuses; Astraea Hill, Hyacinth Hill, Nyx Summit, and Erebus Summit. The last two campuses are university leveled and the first two are secondary schools. Their job includes mediating between the cross-Student Council meetings of their campus' schools.[break][break]
The starting Etoile Pair on Astraea Hill are Yaya Nanto and Tsubomi Okuwaka of St. Spica Girls' Institute. As for the starting Rois, Soleil et Lune, and Empereurs, it will be first come, first serve basis. The same for the Student Councils of each of the schools. We'll be needing a Student Council President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.[break][break]

[attr="class","sfoot"] magic

[newclass=".sback"]z-index:0; font-family: Georgia; color: #c9808a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scont"]z-index:4; padding-left: 10px; position: relative; display: block; top: -783px; left: 22px; overflow-y:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scont a"]text-decoration: none; background-color: #ed8290; color: #fef5f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".scont a:hover"]text-decoration: none; background-color: #c9808a; color: #fef5f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sfoot]z-index:1; padding-left: 10px; position:relative; display: block; top: -790px; left: 150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sfoot a"]text-decoration: none; background-color: #ed8290; color: #fef5f1; overflow: no-scroll; [/newclass]

Coming soon...
aliasMage
21written posts
magemearned bits
offlinecurrently
magem
magem Avatar
Maybe if I keep quiet…

astraea hill plotline

It's been three years since the start of Strawberry Panic. Three years since Nagisa took her first steps through the gates on Astraea Hill. Three years since the first time she met Shizuma Hanazono and Tamao Suzumi. Three years since her parents went overseas for work. Nagisa had her moment in the sun and now it is your character's turn![break][break]

Will she or they become a star of the campus, an Etoile? Or will she or they become a different star, part of the Student Council, a top athlete, or popular in clubs? It is your choice. Welcome to Astraea Hill, home of three, now four distinguished schools.[break][break]

St. Miator Girls' Academy the school of strict educational standards and longstanding traditions? St. Spica Girls' Institute, the school of making independent women who contribute to Society? St. Lulim Girls' School, the school that strives to educate future, wise mothers and wives? And St. Caelum Girls' Conservatory, is the school that strives to do all three with a focus on business and the arts. Which will your character attend?

nyx summit

Hyacinth Hill is the brother campus of Astraea Hill. Erebus Summit is the brother campus for Nyx Summit. They were founded by Chikaru's father's family. Astraea Hill and Nyx Summit were founded by Chikaru's mother's (the Chancellor's) family. The current heirs are Chikaru's parents. Eventually, Chikaru will follow in her parents' footsteps.[break][break]

Shizuma Hanazono and her peers are currently in college. They have had the opportunity to choose which school they will be attending. For Nagisa Aoi, she will attend St. Cassiopeia Women's University, a school that is somewhat younger than St. Miator Girls' Academy. Still, it is bent on having strict educational standards and has a good amount of traditions like St. Miator. For the former St. Spica president, she may attend St. Sagitta Women's University, a school much like St. Spica Girls' Institute. It strives to teach women to be independent and contribute to Society. It is slightly younger than St. Spica. As for Chikaru, the former president for St. Lulim Girls' School, she may opt to attend one of the more relaxed schools, St. Columba Women's College strives to continue Lulim's aim; to make wise mothers and wives. The last is St. Andromeda Women's College which strives to continue St. Caelum Girls' Conservatory's aim. To allow women to explore their career paths such as the arts and business.[break][break]

These four schools share Nyx Summit and its grounds. Governing them are the respective Student Councils and the Soleil et Lune of the campus. Like the Etoile, the Soleil and Lune are two students with a strong bond. Usually, they are an underclassman and upperclassmen, but they can also be in the same year. The Soleil is the Ainee and leads, and the Lune is the Cadette and takes charge when the Soleil cannot. They are well-loved by the school and part of their job is mediating between the Student Council.[break][break]

Will your character attempt to run for Soleil et Lune? Which school will they attend? Will they opt out of running for Soleil et Lune roles, and be their own stars, shining brightly? You decide.

[ To be Continued ]

Coming soon...
aliasMage
21written posts
magemearned bits
offlinecurrently
magem
magem Avatar
Maybe if I keep quiet…

plotline for hyacinth hill

While Astraea Hill was founded to educate girls, Hyacinth Hill was founded for boys. It has been three years since the start of Strawberry Panic and the future husband of Miyuki Rokujo and his peers have graduated. With the promise of delaying their marriage with their betrothed, they attend Erebus Summi. Your character enters the gate of Hyacinth Hill.[break][break]

Will they attend St Crater Boys' Academy, the brother school of St. Miator Girls' Academy? A school with strict education and traditions. St. Rigel Boys' Institute, a school bent on making independent men who contribute to Society. St. Gnosia Boys' School, a school dedicated to producing wise fathers and husbands? Last but not least, St. Manus Boys' Technical, is a school that concentrates on careers in arts and business. Which will your character attend? And will they try to be one of the two Rois on the school campus?[break][break]

The Rois of Hyacinth Hill are usually an upperclassman and underclassmen, or whoever knows the most about Hyacinth Hill. They will run for Grand Frere Roi with his partner the Jeune Frere Roi. However, there are a few Rois who are romantically involved, it is not required. Like the Etoile, they have certain duties around Hyacinth Hill. These duties are essential and bring up the morale of the entire campus. Should your character win, they will become one of the rulers of the campus.[break][break]

Some opt out but are stars that shine brightly on their own. Will your character strive to become one of the two Rois or will they shine just as brightly on their own?[break]
[break]

Coming soon...