phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
1. i got a new job and one i actually love! the people actually care, the benefits are really good, the work isn't overwhelming, and i'm actually able to help people instead of harming them!

2. it's maybe still up in the air right now but i'm going to be moving out into an apartment! on my own! and i can afford it! i can more than afford it! i just have to hope they don't push the move-in date back again into the new year

3. i got to go to england and see my grandmother! and it was one i took on my own! for the first time! and i got to navigate through london on my own and do touristy things!

4. i started collecting plushes again for the first time since i got kicked out! and i love all of them since my inner child is thrilled by having so many pokemon build-a-bears! and the japanese ones are the exact kind of floppy limbed fluffiness that i love too!

5. i'm actually feeling good about rping again! it wasn't the way i was expecting it to happen but i actually feel like i'm in a community now where they want to write, and they want to write with me specifically, and then we do actually write the things i want to write, and we both have a good time!

no angel
alias██████
pronounszimzala/bim
171written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
I took a little piece of your heart, don't hate me.
1. graduated uni 🥳 took a while because covid fucked me over real bad but… *jazz hands* feels good to be Done
2. started driving lessons…hopefully i’ll take the test next spring
3. found a cool new community to haunt.
4. got a nice job that … wasn’t related to my major (cs) but still pretty fun
5. grew more comfortable with my writing (due to #3)

oh bonus: i managed to score a screen tablet in a raffle. art gains incoming (i hope)
last edit on Dec 25, 2023 16:13:49 GMT by ace.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
alright! I'm going to taper this thread off in about an hour or two - everyone's got the monopoly money applied to their accounts. Since this seemed to be a bit more popular, I'll try to shove these types of threads out more often to get everyone to join in and talk about themselves a bit. ♥ Thanks for participating- I'll lock this thread in a bit!

aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn ⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn ⭑
ravyn ⭑ Avatar
one. i made a terrifying choice of leaving a job i had for 10 years, and while it was bad for a time, i think it made me feel a lot better about myself! gave time for self-reflection and the life.
two. made lots of progress and confidence building with my dog! he's a shy little boy, but he's come such a long way and i've never been more proud of him.
three. found something i genuinely enjoy doing. silly to think about that i've been playing ffxiv for a few years, but just now figured out that i'll never be a raider, but enjoy the exploration aspects of the game!
four. kept my room cleaner. yeah, silly thing. but, depression messes happen and i'm getting better with keeping up on it!
five. become more forgiving to myself. i am my own worst critic and often will beat myself up over the little things.
pronounsThey/Them
61written posts
Wickearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wick
Wick Avatar
Dropping this in here before the thread gets locked!

1. I proposed to my boyfriend of 2 years / best friend / live-in rp partner! Ours has been a fun journey full of adventure and I can't believe we've made it this far.
2. My D&D group recently finished the campaign we've been doing nearly weekly for over a year and a half! This was huge, we made so many good memories, and I'll be taking this with me as a core memory for many years to come even though I already miss it.
3. We got a small couch for our den/living room space and it's become my quiet corner. I really needed a spot that was mine and it's been so good for my mental health. This year's upcoming goal is figuring out how to keep the rest of the apartment clean!
4. I've done lots of great rp this year, found a new cozy spot, and had fun with it despite working a full time M-F childcare job. Proud of myself, hoping to keep it up.
5. Made it home to visit my family for Christmas this year after missing the last one, taking the longest vacation I've had since starting my preschool job. It was sorely needed and it's been so good seeing everyone. Taking other times to come see my family this year for short trips was also wonderful, and we've planned some for the new year.