ESPRIT

pronounsthey/them
23written posts
mercyearned bits
offlinecurrently
mercy
mercy Avatar
i could wake her, but there is mercy in her sleep

Esprit is an upcoming high-fantasy roleplay with inspiration taken from dungeons and dragons. Our community is semi-private, with the hope of focusing on fostering a small but tight-knit community that values honesty, communication, and enjoying the process of writing. Magic, political intrigue, in-character events, and the watchful gaze of the gods are all aspects we hope to explore. You can find our interest check here. Staff will be approaching interested users by the end of January!
last edit on Jan 5, 2024 23:56:46 GMT by mercy
pronounsthey/them
23written posts
mercyearned bits
offlinecurrently
mercy
mercy Avatar
Hello again! Staff is currently in the process of reaching out on discord, however we have had some difficulty contacting a few people due to being unable to search their usernames. We're assuming this is probably on our end, but if you filled out our interest form and were not contacted before this post was made, please DM me here with your discord username so staff can send you the invite link!
pronounsthey/them
23written posts
mercyearned bits
offlinecurrently
mercy
mercy Avatar
One more bump as there are still a few people we've been unable to reach out to, please ensure you have privacy settings to allow for direct messages from non-friends or individuals that don't share a server with you - we're hoping this is the cause, since we've been successful in contacting some but not others. Alternatively you can message me here for an invite link!