pronounshe/him
202written posts
Kostearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kost
Kost Avatar
D-d-digimon!
Sign me the fuck up! A few things to note:

- I think FCs should be expanded a bit to include western cartoons and the like. Most anime characters don't really mesh well with Vivzie's exaggerated artstyle imho.
- aside from jcink premium basically being a must, I think a general trigger warning should be put somewhere in the intro/guidebook/etc. to warn people not familiar with the universe that the RP might touch on some heavy/disturbing topics (cough Valentino cough).
- I'm really curious to see how the power system would work (or if there would be one at all), since power-scaling in Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss is VERY lopsided.
last edit on Jan 31, 2024 9:39:23 GMT by Kost
4written posts
huskearned bits
offlinecurrently
husk
husk Avatar
Kost Avatar
Sign me the fuck up! A few things to note:

- I think FCs should be expanded a bit to include western cartoons and the like. Most anime characters don't really mesh well with Vivzie's exaggerated artstyle imho.
- aside from jcink premium basically being a must, I think a general trigger warning should be put somewhere in the intro/guidebook/etc. to warn people not familiar with the universe that the RP might touch on some heavy/disturbing topics (cough Valentino cough).
- I'm really curious to see how the power system would work (or if there would be one at all), since power-scaling in Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss is VERY lopsided.
- I can definitely allow western cartoons and the like. I just don't want any AI artwork because of the art theft. 
- I'll include a few general warning's around the sit in clear sight because you are correct about how heavy / dark it can be. 
- As for the power system, I am currently bouncing ideas around in my head to try and decipher that myself. I want the freedom allowed so that the app doesn't seem too complicated but I also don't want anything overpowered . Im figuring that out at the moment, it's just taking a bit as I have no staff team, just myself ehe. 

As for everyone else I'm glad to see this getting some interest! I'll be giving site previews soon! 
aliasThe Moustachioed Greek
pronounshe/him
202written posts
Kostearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kost
Kost Avatar
D-d-digimon!
Not wanting AI art is perfectly understandable. If you're looking for staff members, you could always reach out in the Staff Search board.

Overall I'm pretty excited for this project and I hope it takes off. Already got some early character drafts cooked up lol