aliasvale
pronounsthey/them, he/him
62written posts
valeearned bits
offlinecurrently
vale
vale Avatar
"Hmm... Are you comfortable talking to me, Itsuki?"
o/ hiya, it's nice to meet everyoneโ€” my name's valerian (vale for short!)

i've just recently found a roleplay site to call home for the first time in a long while, and i've heard a lot about pixel perfect as a resources forum and a place to post about your rp life; i wanted to pop in and give it a try! sorry if i'm still a little rusty with using forums; i've been in-and-out of proboards, so i've gotta put in a little elbow grease re: formatting!

i've been rping for years (probably around 8 or so!), but i'd largely been on discord roleplay sites (+ the occasional early chatbox warrior cats rps before discord opened) until very recently, so it's been a really fun jump to start using forums a lot more often! i'm an amateur artist (and writer, but that's a given!), and come pre-loaded with oc doodlesโ€” face claims are haaard because i end up just drawing exactly what my characters look like anyways T.T

some other (non-rp related?) fun facts, just for fun!
  • i used to be a huge gatcha game spender (spent an ungodly amount of time on ensemble stars/idol games) until i spent waaay too much of my paycheck on prosekai in 1 sitting and got scared straight... manage your money well. i'm still a huge enstars fan in passing, though!
  • i'm a big fan of sports/staying active! i was a former long jumper + high jumper back in high school (90% leg) and back then + still now, i'm a casual fencer, too! i want a permanent sword, but... they're so expensive, sobbing & crying
  • used to own a waffle maker without having any free counter space (it's a Long story) so i would mix waffle mix in a cup, plug the waffle maker into the wall outlet on the floor, and just make my breakfast like that...... living the good life, do not recommend, i have a counter i can put her on now and she's well-loved
"hello, i'm nazuna nito, a member of ra*bits!"
art credit @ ryoko kui - dungeon meshi official art
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
141written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
on the rain-soaked veranda, a small rainbow at your feet.
hello :3c though i have to say i also definitely feel the waffle maker thing like. i have a waffle maker in my house (my predecessor left a lot of stuff) but ive got... nowhere to put it........... i might need to use your methodology if i ever use it

ashes to ashes, dust to dust
aliasvale
pronounsthey/them, he/him
62written posts
valeearned bits
offlinecurrently
vale
vale Avatar
"Hmm... Are you comfortable talking to me, Itsuki?"
WAHH HANNY HELLO.... A FAMILIAR FACE, immediately hiding behind a rock i'm so sorry you have to hear my failmale waffle maker stories... put a paper towel underneath if you do use it on the floor, your floorboards will thank you later,
"hello, i'm nazuna nito, a member of ra*bits!"
art credit @ ryoko kui - dungeon meshi official art