Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
styrofoam eater Avatar
I was struck by like. Giga inspiration. BUT

Pokemon in an animal-crossing esque small town island that recently got its independence from Galar. Has minimal stats for like, pokemon and stuff. As players progress, the island starts to grow and develop, unlocking more wild locations to catch new mons, more starters, more facilities, possibly a mini gym circuit????

What r ur thots
as long as there's an option to play a little pokemon villager, you have me. playing a trainer is all well and good, but i'd like to be able to play in a true AC setting by having the option between being a human villager and an animal/pokemon one

Now serving!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
styrofoam eater Avatar
I was struck by like. Giga inspiration. BUT

Pokemon in an animal-crossing esque small town island that recently got its independence from Galar. Has minimal stats for like, pokemon and stuff. As players progress, the island starts to grow and develop, unlocking more wild locations to catch new mons, more starters, more facilities, possibly a mini gym circuit????

What r ur thots

idk how i feel about pokemon "villagers" (in reference to other comments),
but i love the idea of unlocking (or discovering) new locations and watching the island change and grow over the course of the site's life.
;; super cute idea!
aliaswissh
pronounshe/him
168written posts
FYEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FYE
FYE Avatar
for your entertainment ;D
Been stewing on a creepypasta inspired thing for a few days. Not any specific one, just all of them (basically), mashed into one universe.

No FCs, let's make describing a character's appearance cool again. I'm also thinking about having the RP written in first person, but we'll see. JCink Prem cuz, come on, it's heckin' creepypasta.

It's gonna be a pure, spoopy time.

c o m i n g s o o n

discord: wisshfye
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
FYE Avatar
Been stewing on a creepypasta inspired thing for a few days. Not any specific one, just all of them (basically), mashed into one universe.

No FCs, let's make describing a character's appearance cool again. I'm also thinking about having the RP written in first person, but we'll see. JCink Prem cuz, come on, it's heckin' creepypasta.

It's gonna be a pure, spoopy time.
I can't put into words how much I want to be a part of this creepypastas are such campy over the top horror and like YES PLEASE?
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Okay double post? This is happening regardless of literally anything because I am PASSIONATE about this idea and have been for a very long time, but Gravity Falls roleplay? It's going to have canon characters but diverge from the series plot, I've been thinking about what I want to do with the story for it for a while.

At it's core it's going to be a supernatural roleplay with illustrated and optional face claims, Set about 10 years after the series. The canon characters wont have a heavy hand in the site and it's largely going to be a slice of life monster of the week kind of thing, consider all the non-plot heavy episodes when you think about the tone. It's meant to be light hearted with just that right kiss of gravity falls darkness.

I just love the series and setting and have been dying to make a site for it ever since the one I was attempting to help open keeled over?

As I said even though I AM going to have canons on site, it's not going to be designed to focus on them, I really wanna see what weird ass OCs people could bring into this setting!
5written posts
angelearned bits
offlinecurrently
angel
angel Avatar
Hiya! Would anyone be interested in a fantasy, that's not set in the classic medieval setting? I was inspired by the webtoon Your Throne and Rose of Versailles and wanted to try fantasy set in somewhat the 19th century or so. Also how do people look at original races aside the elves/humans/vampires? Like say what about draconic species? Fox kemonomimi with divine power and multiple tails and glowing eyes or whatnot? (๑´ㅂ`๑)

coming soon
pronounshe/him
724written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
orc clan RP

just orcs being orcs

maybe room for a few non-orcs but they will be limited.

original art preferred because orcs are not popular in fiction so uh face claims are hard. but yes. orcs. orcs only. it's like warrior cats but with orcs.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
199written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
salty Avatar
...on the topic of feudal ish- what about... yokai x political intrigue x coup d'tat??? perhaps? cause my brain is back on that japanese kick -cries- been listening to inuyasha osts
This literally sounds like my D&D game right now that I'm participating in and I'm all here for it. 
58written posts
jasmineearned bits
offlinecurrently
jasmine
jasmine Avatar
how about: an open-ended space rp? no hard systems or stats. aside from one set location at the center of the universe, any other specific settings, magic, npcs, and etc will be up to you and whoever you’re writing a thread with. making stuff up as you go and/or retconning is cool too - anything goes as long as everyone has fun and no one godmods :’)

nowadays.. i wanna write magical girls in space….alongside a mecha/spaceship family business plot….while also worldbuilding a planet with magical deer and flying fish. perhaps we can shamelessly write this all together :D hmu if any of these ideas appeal to you as well!!
238written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Anyone interested in a modern fantasy/occult RPG in a Japanese urban setting? The premise revolves primarily around conflict between humans and monsters, with a government agency known as the Night Department having recruited Guardians (I.e. Humans from ancient bloodlines that are gifted with spiritual powers) in order to maintain peace and order between the human and monster worlds, and to suppress rampaging monsters and rogue spiritualist, and maintain the masquerade. It's primarily influenced by occult fantasy animanga series and games such as Ga-Rei, Night Agent: I'm the Savior, Kujaku-Oh/Peacock King, etc.
last edit on Mar 24, 2021 6:41:44 GMT by The Law