write a reply

League of Legends [NA]

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Are you looking for fellow NA players to join you for some ARAM, ranked (duo/flex) or normals partners? Post your IGNs here! You can even use this thread as a sort of "looking for one more for a five-man flex game" if you'd like.

NA server only.
last edit on Jul 22, 2018 13:24:43 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
I'm NA, but I'll go ahead and add myself here.

I'm HurrayForApathy, I just started playing recently and by recently I mean like 6 months, but I don't play very often okay, so I'm still figuring things out. I've been mostly spamming Sona since she's straightforward while I figure out the rest of the game, but I'm willing to try just about any role as long as one of the champions I think is interesting for that role is in the free rotation. I can't do ranked yet because I don't have enough champions unlocked, but I'm up for normals.
pronounsSHE/HER
76written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
i'm an NA adc/mid mage main who just rly wants the adc meta to come back. l-lol. i don't rly do ranked bc 1) my position got gutted and 2) i can't stand ranked atmosphere but i play more normals than i'd care to admit.

my sn is thebiggestsucc although i don't rly log on to play unless someone invites me over discord anymore. :c
( hover )
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
i'm an na support main (read: soraka main) who wants to learn how to play both adc and mid. i specialize in ranged champs for sure (melee is scary). i really only play on the rift when i'm in a group, otherwise you can find me on aram, kicking butt. tbh currently i'm not high enough level for ranked but i wouldn't mind playing ranked once i hit 30!

my summoner name is maerio (pls.. dont judge i couldn't figure out an actually good name)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW