offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
[attr="class","vincent"]
[attr="class","vin-a"]

[attr="class","vin-b"]

[attr="class","vin-c"]The cycle repeated as explosions broke in the sky. All that I needed was the one thing I couldn't find. And you were there at the turn, waiting to let me know.

We're building it up to break it back down. We're building it up to burn it down.

We can't wait to burn it to the ground.

The colors conflicted as the flames climbed into the clouds. I wanted to fix this but couldn't stop from tearing it down.

And you were there at the turn, caught in the burning glow. And I was there at the turn, Waiting to let you know. We're building it up to break it back down. We're building it up to burn it down. We can't wait to burn it to the ground.

You told me yes, you held me high and I believed when you told that lie. I played soldier, you played king, and struck me down when I kissed that ring. You lost that right to hold that crown. I built you up but you let me down. So when you fall, I'll take my turn, and fan the flames as your blazes burn.

And you were there at the turn, caught in the burning glow. And I was there at the turn, Waiting to let you know. We're building it up to break it back down. We're building it up to burn it down. We can't wait to burn it to the ground.

When you fall, I'll take my turn and fan the flames as your blazes burn.

When you fall, I'll take my turn and fan the flames as your blazes burn.

[attr="class","bloom_creds"]
created by nightbloom ✿
this is not a free resource, please do not use it!

[newclass=.vincent]position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vin-a]position: relative;height: 800px;width: 600px;margin: 30px;background-color: #190000;background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/ef/af/PCsT3poG_o.png);background-position: bottom center;background-repeat: no-repeat;border: 1px solid black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vin-b]position: absolute;width: 500px;left: 80px;top:0px;height: 150px;border:4px double #390000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vin-c]position: absolute;width: 500px;left: 80px;top: 180px;height: 450px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; color: #9a7e7e;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vin-c b]color: #6c0606;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vin-c i]color: #d08d8d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vin-c::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vin-c::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#360000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bloom_creds]position: relative;top:-73px;font: 9px poppins;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
last edit on May 7, 2024 17:39:05 GMT by NIGHTBLOOM

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW