pronounsShe/Her
4written posts
Tiareearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tiare
Tiare Avatar
Hello lovelies!

I'm Tiare and I'm brand new here!

I used to roleplay a bit back in the day, but took a huge break and last year I found a site that I love, and got back into it. A friend from there referred me here for forum resources and community, so here I am! Full disclosure I know absolutely nothing about coding and whatnot, which is why I have so much respect and awe for the things I see posted here! I feel so behind in this aspect and don't know how y'all do it!
I'm a bit shy/rusty on forum usage, so please bear with me if I seem a bit awkward! 

A bit about me I guess?

• I come from a small country called the Cook Islands, in Polynesia
  • I dance Tahitian and Cook Island dance professionally, and have traveled a lot for it over the world, and especially in the Pacific
  • I love vinegar (it's the most delicious thing in the world to me I stg)
  • I have hair down to me ankles (although I am due for a trim, probably to my calves)
  • Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach will forever be bae
  • I'm 6'7
  • Sometimes I lie about my height

Pleasure to meet you all!
the chalk prince
aliaslua
pronounsthey / them
974written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
welcome!! :D that is so cool that you do professional dancing, honestly i love when people are passionate about their crafts. also woah your hair so long?? mine is a buzzcut so we are like.. complete opposites. lol
aliasTiare
pronounsShe/Her
4written posts
Tiareearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tiare
Tiare Avatar
citrinitas Avatar
welcome!! :D that is so cool that you do professional dancing, honestly i love when people are passionate about their crafts. also woah your hair so long?? mine is a buzzcut so we are like.. complete opposites. lol
Aw you are so kind, thank you! Hahaha yeah, I defs waste too much time with maintenance xD How long has it been buzzed?