aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
*looks at intro thread from waaaay back in 2015. Cringes*

That was a hell of a long time ago and way back on the former animanga site. Lord. God. Why. Ugh! It was horrible, I was so young and so....so.....You ever look back on your older stuff from a handful of years and just wanna reach through time and smack yourself for words and actions? Well. That is what I wanted to do.

I am decent rp'er, don't keep track of my rp'ing years, tho I remember the farthest was when I was... in my pre-teens? I think. But I been rp'ing for a long time and I enjoy it. I love the stories and characters you can make and the world building? Mmmm yiiss. Love it! Mostly like things that catch my interest, with no real 'genres' to list. But what comes to mind is action/adventure, Romance, slice of life, and some historical settings. Like old Japan, edo period and such. Love lore and fantasy. I love world building and character development and growth in any rp. And personally? The more in character drama and such, the better. Just makes my mouth water thinking about the juicy drama between characters!

You can call me Togasko. I've been buzzing around proboards for a good handful of years, since 2013-14. At least that is around the time my last Intro thread was posted and have had the wonderful privilege of roleplaying on some of your forums which a couple I miss and a few Im still so happy to see still thrive with life. I also managed to work on my own rp forum after years of constant ideas, interest checks, and having a few of my ideas just sitting in limbo waiting to be worked on or tossed away.

I like to think im a alright person, a little rough around the edges and might come off as unfriendly to a lot of people, but i am a good person once I end up warming up to you. I have a nasty temper which I am sure used to be worse but because of my great girlfriend and her endless love and support, she helps me work on that. And she puts up with a lot of my crap. But honestly I don't bite off heads off the bat, I try to come off as approachable and friendly as I can.  But thus my whole "Angriest Canadian" title. hahah 

I probably typed way too much on here, but this is my introduction and hope things keep on thriving!