write a reply

Favourite pokemon

375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
I actually spend time trying to decide what my favorite Pokemon is XD I have lists of stuff for it, and while some things change, some things stay the same. (Soooo... let me consult my notes XD)

For example, I keep on using Vaporeon every generation I could get my grubby paws on it >.> I've a soft spot for Ninetales (specially the Alolan version) and Dragonite too... although sometimes I wish using Dragonair was more viable. I really really like Spinda and Swadloon, and wish I could actually use them to beat stuff >.> well I guess that's what Pokemon roleplays are for, but it's been a while since I've been in one XD

Special mention also to certain Pokemon who I appreciate because of their derpfaces... Dunsparce and Stunfisk. XD Vivillon is great too, as well as Kricketune... I like too many Pokemon =.=

My favorite legendary is Kyogre, although I'm playing Pokemon X right now and Xerneas is growing on me.

I used to say that my favorite types are Water and Bug, and maybe Ghost, but with how my teams turn out nowadays I probably don't have a favorite type, just favorite Pokemon XD A lot of them are colored blue, though XD
last edit on Jan 21, 2019 1:27:26 GMT by watcher
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Quilava was my favorite as a kid. I literally had a level 100 Quilava because I thought Typhlosion looked dumb and refused to ever evolve it.

I used to always do Fire Monotype runs because being a Fire Gym Leader was my dream job and fire types were really cool and had all the best animations. I was a power gamer even then to the extent to where I wanted to optimize what I had, but I still straight up refused to evolve Quilava because the aesthetics hit was too much to bear. Being stronger is all well and good, but if you have to look at an ugly pokemon on your screen for hours is it really worth it?
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
No one has mentioned my boy Victini and that kinda hurts. He's such an adorable little rabbit. I couldn't help but fall in love with him. And that shiny? Yessss please. I used him my entire playthrough of Black and traded him over to Black 2.

aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn ⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn ⭑
ravyn ⭑ Avatar
i have a weakness for fox and canine pokemon, so top two there would be arcanine & @ninetales (specifically shiny ninetales). though, those might just be my old school bias. if we're talking more recent gens, xerneas was love at first sight, along with the adorably terrifying mimikyu
pronounsShe / Her
70written posts
Blossomearned bits
offlinecurrently
Blossom
Blossom Avatar
Blonde to the bone
NOIVERN.

I don't think anyone ends up remembering it, but I love it so gosh darned much. The fact that it's simply an adorable bat-dragon hybrid with big ol' sonar ears and extra floofy neck fur with a cool design is...amazing...like...I can't fathom it. It's so cute to imagine it in real life, too, and it makes me so happy.

But for second favorite is a tie between Alolan Ninetales/Vulpix. The fluffy ice-blue fox fur paired with the ULTRA cute markings and their lil' eyes just gets me every time. I use them religiously for avatars, too...one way to spot a wild Bloss on the internet lol. I own a plushie too. It's unhealthy. Ice type is also my favorite type, so, two-in-one!
aliasJen, DeJener8
pronounsShe/her
241written posts
Jenesisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jenesis
Jenesis Avatar
Skarmory! It's such a cool design and wonderfully tanky in battle too.

I can't say I have a favorite type, mainly because there are so many Pokemon per type that it's not hard to come up with a bunch that I don't particularly care for. I have a small group of favorites and don't really care about what type they are.
pronounsHe/They
11written posts
Cindersearned bits
offlinecurrently
Cinders
Cinders Avatar
let be what is, let be what isn't / it's a natural world in which we're living
Sigilyph has to be my absolute favorite! I'm a huge fan of some of the more alien-looking psychic-types (Beldum, Espurr, and Elgyem come to mind!), but Sigilyph really takes the cake. I love that we have a Pokemon based off of the Nazca lines, and the amount of cool detail in its design and the neat color scheme really draws the eye! I love that its hard to tell which part of it is the "head"! I love the two faces it has! It's perfect.

aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
gonna b real i have a ton of favorites and every time i tell someone yeah that's my favorite pokemon i remember all the other ones i also adore

in no particular order my top faves are:

1. mawile
2. arcanine
3. lapras
4. shinx line
5. absol
6. zangoose
7. misdreavus
8. scolipede
9. whimsicott

i can tell you that my absolute least favorite pokemon is miltank.

as for starters, my favorite two are the charmander and totodile line.

for types, i like psychic, dark, ghost, and fairy best. their designs usually always appeal to me whether it be in the creepy factor or the cutie factor.