write a reply

Favourite pokemon

375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
I like a lot of Pokemon and tend to switch around which I like the most at the moment, but Vaporeon is a mainstay of my lists. Swadloon too is the ultimate mascot.

I have a soft spot for Water and Bug types, although like I said, I like too many Pokemon and I'm not even sure if the majority of my favorites fall under those types >.>
haikuwu
aliasCooked Bread
pronounsThey / Him
623written posts
Toastyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Toasty
Part of the Furniture
Toasty Avatar
>w<
It's a two way die between Ditto and the Hisuian Typhlosion. Ditto is so cute, it can transform into literally ANYTHING and plaster that adorable face on it. The Hisuian Typhlosion is so cool looking, I honestly think it's better than the original, plus its a huge powerhouse with Phantom Parade. I should know, I have the game <3
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,101written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
cuz im extra ill do all the gens

1: i used to think they were dumb but the slowpoke line is now my fave
2: T-tar because edge
3: Aggron ""
4: Croagunk/Toxicroak good frog bois
5: Haxorus ""
6: Noivern ""
7: Golisopod ""
8: Dragapult is the only good gen 8 non-dlc design @ me
aliasSola
pronounsthey/he
205written posts
Solaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sola
Sola Avatar
Tell me which you dread more ; the echo or the answer?

It's so weird to say that some of my absolute favorites came from later gens, considering i've been playing pokemon since yellow. But I just love my gooey little dragon (that totally should've been poison dragon hear me out) and my hard alien jellyfish. I have plushes of both
pronounsshe/her
193written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
This wasn't always the case, but Jigglypuff. Idk why, but I love that dramatic little pink puff. What a star.

(Somehow I'm on a Pokémon forum and I literally have never used it, though.)

ETA: Umbreon is also bae. And Sunkern has become a new favorite due to shenanigans.
last edit on Nov 23, 2022 1:49:26 GMT by scarlet