Small Code Box

49written posts
mavrohearned bits
offlinecurrently
mavroh
mavroh Avatar
Hey pixel perfect,
resident has-no-clue here.

I'm wondering how to shrink down a code box and give it a highlight button and scroll bar just like so.

If anyone could help me out with that, I'd be very thankful. All of my searches have yielded nothing as any search terms I end up googling or scouring proboards support boards with usually give unintended results. This issue is mainly aesthetic in origin.

Thank you for your time anyways.
last edit on Aug 5, 2018 22:13:51 GMT by mavroh
49written posts
mavrohearned bits
offlinecurrently
mavroh
mavroh Avatar
ani Avatar
This is what I use. It's a plug-in that has to go above the Yootil Library to work, I believe, if you have Yootil Library installed. Otherwise it can add a bunch of span codes willy-nilly.
Eyy, thank you. I can totally work with that. No idea how I hadn't found it before, but thanks a lot!

Edit: It basically works, but for some reason the Highlight Code button doesn't work. Any tips?
last edit on Aug 5, 2018 22:57:28 GMT by mavroh
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.